*****STARS SUBBING TEAM*****

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Awh I see.
Well school is ending the first week of June for me so I'm pretty excited.
And Ngao Askoke, none of us have been working on it much. Just everyone had school and idk what happened lol.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
whoa! almost a year?! LOL :p
that's cools XD
i know i met some of yalls from PRRA thread. XP
lol
great times in there :D
hahahaha anyways, Sorry for nawt helpin' with SBS.
if you guys still need help, i'm always available :DD
msg me anytime :)
hahahaha ;P

I'm having prom tonight but I'll start on the new logo ASAP.
Can you tell me what you want? Like for siggie, YT wallpapaer, or avatar?
Or do you want a poster???

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Kayla: Aw, man. I'm jealous that you have the summer break. What grade are you in?

roselovesice: It's not really one year yet. Around July, then it's going to be one year. We met each other in PRRA thread too, spamming like crazy. It's okay. We only have two episodes left and that's it. We'll probably be done with SBS by the time Wung Nam Karng airs.

Stardust: Well, I just want an avatar for myself. But if you're planning to do it for the team account, then anything will be fine. Thx, Stardust.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Kayla: Aw, man. I'm jealous that you have the summer break. What grade are you in?

roselovesice: It's not really one year yet. Around July, then it's going to be one year. We met each other in PRRA thread too, spamming like crazy. It's okay. We only have two episodes left and that's it. We'll probably be done with SBS by the time Wung Nam Karng airs.

Stardust: Well, I just want an avatar for myself. But if you're planning to do it for the team account, then anything will be fine. Thx, Stardust.
Ahahaha i should of said almost one year. LOL :p
oh alrights then :DD
hahaha those good times in PRRA thread. makes me still miss it.
lol :p

I'm in 9th grade right now.
Going to be 10th grade this fall ^_^
oohh! i'm the same age as you are! :p
this is cool. lol :D

LOL I'm going to start 9th grade in the fall. Man so I'm younger than everyone :lol:
Ka, I'll do it ASAP XD

nina07

sarNie Adult
LOL Hi! :D I'm still available if you guys need any help with the subbing projects. :) Haha.

I'm starting ninth grade in the fall too, btw. Haha..

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
LOL Hi! :D I'm still available if you guys need any help with the subbing projects. :) Haha.

I'm starting ninth grade in the fall too, btw. Haha..

Hey, Nina. Long time no see. Well, let's see . . . What do you know how to do or what are you good at? Graphics, translation, blogging, etc. Just tell me and I'll see if I can have you do something that is less stressful than timing.

Katerine

Butterfly123
its were the some of the stars talk about the lakorn and their characters ^_^

Katerine

Butterfly123
lol it ok i find it easier lol it faster to upload and download lol

thuynmt di you mean to PM me or someone else?

and BTW call me Kat it my real name lol