*****STARS SUBBING TEAM*****

nina07

sarNie Adult
what time do you have to wake up every school morning?

I have to wake up at like six .. even though my school bell rings at 8:15 -_-

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
OK looks pretty again. :lol: Thanks Stardust

Nina welcome to the team, glad you be able to help us out too. ;)

Alright girls have fun, I going to do my assignment now. :p :loool:

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
lol Stars Subbing Team is too hot, and it's exceeding far. Hahha. lol :lol:

Thanks, Maya, for the translation.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
6.8 ^_^

NY: We didn't have to kick them out because either way since they have no shelter now.
Tawanchai: I'm not going to let them go anywhere
NY:What? But I thought this was what we wanted.
Tawanchai: We aren;t going to build anything there, we are going to find a new place.
NY: What? You are going to do what Tor Fon told you to?
Tawanchai: I'm not doing what anyone told me but I'm (I don't really know how to explain the next part and I'm not sure if I phase that part right) Tor Fon was the one that help me know what's right.
NY:(I'm not sure on this part) and you're still going to believe her? We are going to loose a lot from this.
Tawanchai: We are just loosing (Something Baht. I'm dont really know how much) But those people don't even have anything. I'm tired now. This problem is over. Just go home, Noukyoung.
NY: Tawanchai, Are you kicking me out? Tor Fon made you hate me right? If you want to hate me then okay. I'm going to tell you something so you can go back and think about it. I saw Ek at the (ChomChouen) and he was talking to Tor Fon about something. He gave her an evelope too. Don't you want to know whats in that evelope?
Tawanchai: Wait Noukyoung.
Tor Fon: Look chin?
Lookchin: P'Fon..
Tor Fon. Lookchin, why are you sleeping in here?
Lookchin: To save your (Sombut)
Tor Fon: Save my (Sombut)? Lookchin tell me everything that you know.
Guoy: Hello. K'Tawanchai. Oh I was so scared. Waiting for you. I called you. Then I called K'Natae and no one answered my called. I didn't know where everyone went. Anyways where are you now? Huh? WHAT? Hospital Oh my gosh!
Tawanchai: Don't be shocked, I just got a little burned. Has Tor Fon came home yet?
Guoy: They are about to kill each other about money.
Tawanchai: Money? What money?
Guoy: I'm not sure either. But I saw Ek walk in with a evelope.
Tawanchai: Was it a (I'm not sure what color it was)
Guoy: Yes Yes.
Tawanchai: Tell me the rest.
NY: Warm milk.
Tawanchai: Thank you but you should leave. I have a special nurse watching me.
NY: I told her to leave. I want to take care of you. I'm worried about you.
Tawanchai: I'm doing fine.
NY: (Dont know what she said in the begginning) Tawanchai, did you know that you life is very important to me? Our lives have become one. I don't have anyone left in my life except you.
Tawanchai: Your uncle.
Tawanchai: Noukyoung? What happened?
NY: Tawanchai, Promise me that whatever happens you won't hate me. You wont leave me.
Tawanchai: Why are you talking like that?
NY:I'm scared. I'm scared that one day you might hate me. That day I will die.
Tawanchai: I can never hate you.
NY: What if im a bad person?
Tawanchai: Why did you say something like that? You could never be a bad person. I promise that I will take care of you. We will take care of each other for the rest of our lifes.
NY: Thank you Tawanchai. Thank you so much.
Tor: Thank you for loving me and caring about me. I promise that i will take care of you and always have your back.
Gino: Thank you so much P'Fon. I believe your promise. I'm always going to help you P'Fon.

Preview of next episode.
Woosen: If you're thinking about visiting K'Tawanchai then let me tell you that he is suspecting you. that you were the one that burned down that Chomchuen
Tawanchai: Congrats Natae. Tor Fon told me that she liked you.
Natae: May I please talk about us.
Tawanchai: Thanks for being worried about my love relationship. You have someone to take care of you. So I can marry Noukyoung sooner.
Tor Fon: My older cousin is going to marry (I dont know what she said) if I'm not happy then I must be crazy.
NY: CRAZY! He hasnt even came home yet. Tor Fon took advantage and took him away!
Wanna: Don't leave otherwise Ek will tell everyone my secret.
Gino: If you leave I'm going with you.

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
I have to work on Tuesday and Wednesday as well for my sister. :eek:

Thanks, Kayla, for the fast translation.

nina07

sarNie Adult
haha, Youtube is going fast for me. :D but not this afternoon, i mean OMG, it took like 2 minutes for the vid to load :rolleyes:

no AC in my house except for my parent's bedroom :(