*****STARS SUBBING TEAM*****

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
LOL a lot of things it's ok ka :]
Is it the timing mistakes or the translations? So then I know in the future of what I have to be careful of.

:angry: The logo is killing me. Anything that is black in the logo will turn transparent when it's encoding in the video. So having a black outline is the same as having no outline. What color soon we use then? I try dark, dark blue, but the comp thinks it's black. lol

It's alright, Maya. I would took off too!!! lol

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Try dark or hunter green that should looks nice.

Hey someone should change the message on the team's channel becasue it said it's still on hold waiting to choose name. :lol: LOL

Thuy, I like the message you left on your channel. :D ;)

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Mara is one of the most adorable people. Thanks, Kayla.
You can design a background with Pinky, Kwan, Win, etc. lol I seen some of your artwork before. Instead of a banner, you make a size bigger than that. :)

Hey, Kayla. Since you don't have any translation to do for Bpom Ruk Roy Adeed, can you make the background for our channel instead?

Alright I can do a banner. But like what do you want on it?

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
It's alright, Kayla. Stardust said she will do the wallpaper.

I tried dark purple and middle blue, but the outline isn't doesn't show enough. I think it's alright. The text can't be seen on white background but on others, it's beautiful. lol It's glow up purple light. I think everyone will get the point that these videos are ours. lol :lol:

lol I get ticks off after people keep asking the same thing when I said it out already. lol

How it's going with the timing, Maya? If you're busy with the translation. I'll do the time for 2.5.

lol The text can be seen in white background. It's look like watermark in white bg. Yay! Nope, false alarm. =.=

The one that works in the white background is the image with the word "Star" while the that doesn't work is the image "Stars."

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Let me finished with translating episode 3 first, then I'll work around with the timing ok. Yes please do timing for 2.5 first, thank you. :lol:

Are you going to upload the first episode again with team's channel soon?

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Yes, but I'm not sure if you guys will be satisfy with logo. Since it was big so I resize it 80% smaller, and now the outline doesn't show as much as when it' 100%. But at 100% size, it's too big, that makes it hard to watch. I'm planning to upload the one withe the logo at 80%. What do you think, Maya?

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't think it matter as long as the logo will show up once in awhile so peoples knows that is our work. It doesn't have to be shown all the time. So whatever you do it would be fine. You said on certain background it show really nice, right. So lets just leave it at that for now, until we figure it out how to make it better. ;)

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Yeah, I already upload Episode 1.1. I'm going to upload the rest of Episode 1 today, and then some parts of Episode 2. We're good to go. :lol:

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Yay! The topic is finally here. I was looking for it on FanSub and thought it disappeared. lol I hope everyone else find this topic in this thread. lol

Jeez, I think I'm on the comp too much. From morning to night and never shut it down until I sleep. Gosh. *cough* nerd.

Haha, funny LOLs :lol:

Ahuh, I found it LMAO. Oh ya there were people over at Lyn's Lakorn Blog that wanted Suparb Buruth Satan subbed :] Hey, adds to my points of poll voting, eh? I'll shut up and get to work now :p

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Yeah, there were some more requests at the Yahoo Mail. That lakorn was request the most. We highly will sub that but right now, we have to finish this one first. We got to work harder to finish this first before we get excited to do another. :lol:

nina07

sarNie Adult
OMG. sorry for coming in, i dont know if this is a private thread or not, :p but I LOVE THAT N'GRACE .. i wish i could do that like you :(

okay, imma leave now. peace :dude:

rakFong

sarNie Hatchling
ok.. so i only have 4.8 left.. do you guys need help with any other translations??

----WHY iS iT ALWAYS ME WHO GETS HURT?? HOW COME iTS SO HARD TO FORGET 'BOUT YOU??----

Okies, update on Pinky's profile :]

First Name: Savika
Last Name: Chaiyadej
Nickname: Pinky
Friends Call Her: Nong Khon, Maew, and Nokhongyok
Date of Birth: June 19th, 1986
Siblings: 3; Pinky is the youngest :]
Blood Group: A
Height: 171 cm
Weight: 47 kg
Colors: White, Black, Pink
Foods: Choo Chat Salad, Fried Fish Rice, Spinach With Cheese
Desserts: Ice Cream, Yogurt Red Mango
Flowers: Rose
Sports: Basketball, Diving, & Badminton
Stars: Jennifer Lopz
Songs: Mariah Carey's Songs
First Work: Lakorn "Glot Petch Jet See"
Character That Like: Bothering People
Character that Dislike: N'ek Got Su
Future Goals: Wanna Go Study From Different Country
Free Time: Theatre, Spa, Sing
TV Shows: Fear Factor, MTV
Pets: Cats
Dress: Easy
Scare Of: Nothing
Fear: Looking at p'eak in the eye
Personal Attitude: Take Too Long To Dress, Never Want To Clean The Clothes
Car: Toyota Avanza
Subbing: Suparb Buruth Satan

Can someone please change it? Haha I know I'm so picky, but yea... :]

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
LOL, no fair! Your color is blue haha and you're a subber but I'm not LMAO Half done with the background now though
lol I didn't even know. SarN just change it when she created the sub-forum. I feel so special. Oooh blue.

OMG. sorry for coming in, i dont know if this is a private thread or not, but I LOVE THAT N'GRACE .. i wish i could do that like you

okay, imma leave now. peace
You're welcome to come anytime and stalk us. lol :clap: :tease:

I already updated it haha okies thanks for the comment :]
The background is beautiful!!

Okies, update on Pinky's profile :]
The changes have been made.

ok.. so i only have 4.8 left.. do you guys need help with any other translations??
Once you done, you can start on 5.1 & 5.2.

I'm going to have to upload all episodes 2 today.