*****STARS SUBBING TEAM*****

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Sure, if you sure no one else is doing it. I don't want to get any competition with another subber or anything or make them angry because we "stole" their project. Just make sure no one has taking up the project first, then yeah, it's possible!!! ^^

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
We had a request lakorn from one person:

Name: Jheanelle
Email: dopefreshh@gmail.com
Comments: #1. Title of Lakorn - Supaab Borut Satan
#2. Year aired - 2008 (August 1, 2008)
#3. Leading actor and actresses - Aof Chanapol & Pinky Savika
#4. Brief Summary - (Slap/Kiss Lakorn) Aof plays a cop hired by Pinky's father to protect her, but Aof only has one thing on his mind: revenge against Pinky's family.
Pinky's father is the man that Aof's mother left his father for, years before. And he plans to use Pinky to get revenge not only for his dead father, but himself.

Someone is thinking like you, Stardust. :p

So everyone, do you guys want to do sub this lakorn?

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
I got another request from my YouTube Inbox from babemolly:

"well i would want you guy to english sub mos new drama call "Kwarm Lub Kaung Superstar (Secrets of The Superstar)" when it air? please let me know if it possible thank...hope you guy would eng sub it...you guy have the best group subbing drama and love the drama call "Bpom Ruk Roy Adeed ", so far so good can't wait for more...please let me know thank so much for your time...below is the teaser of mos's new drama..."

Teaser of Kwarm Lub Kaung Superstar:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Y9StdGTv8s

I've heard a lot of buzz from this drama. It's going to be fill with slaps and kisses, revenge, and r-scene.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes, Thuy I think we can get it done by the end of august. We just have to move faster with translations so you can sub it faster while you still have free time.

Those that can't do their part within 1 or 2 days should let others know so anyone that are free can pick it up so we don't have to wait for any missing part and wasting time waiting.

And those that are done with their parts should just go ahead and do the next episode without have to wait to be assigned to do so, just post in here which part you're working on so others won't do the same thing.
If we all can do this and pick up our pace a little faster I am sure we can get things done quickly.

Next project with Pinky is fine, since I don't think anyone is picking up the project, because the lakorn has not aired yet.

rakFong

sarNie Hatchling
i think we should do both lakorns! both of them sounds great! i cant wait til they air!!

----WHY iS iT ALWAYS ME WHO GETS HURT?? HOW COME iTS SO HARD TO FORGET 'BOUT YOU??----

----Member 6 of the StarsSubbingTeam----

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
We can try, and see how fast we can do it. Don't want to start a project and stop half way. :D

But first, we have to finish this one first.

rakFong

sarNie Hatchling
yea i knoe.. it sucked if we dont finish a project!

----WHY iS iT ALWAYS ME WHO GETS HURT?? HOW COME iTS SO HARD TO FORGET 'BOUT YOU??----

----Member 6 of the StarsSubbingTeam----

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Hopefully once I'm done with this one, then I can learn and help you guys out with the timing/subbing so we get it done faster. Becasue it seems like translating is not a big problem, but timing is a little time consuming.

LMAO :lol:

Yay people are thinking like me haha :] As for the other lakorn, I don't mind as well but hopefully we translate Suparb Buruth Satan haha.

Wanna: What if I don't let you?

Ek: Well, then be careful where Lookchin and Woonsen are...

Lookchin: Playing by myself is no fun. When is school going to start...?

Woonsen: Oww!

Lookchin: Yes!

Woonsen: A'Lookchin! You did that on purpose!

Lookchin: No, I didn't mean to!

Woonsen: You meant to do it! You're on the same side as P'Fun.

Lookchin: It hurts! I said it hurts, P'Woonsen.

Woonsen: You watch out; I'm not in a good mood, and I don't even have a car to drive!

Lookchin: Go drive a tuk-tuk near the start of the street!

Woonsen: Ah! You crazy kid! Come here right now! A'Lookchin! Come here!!! Come herer, come here! I told you to come here! A'Lookchin, come here!

Loochin: No...!!!

Naetae: You can drive yourself in, right K'Fun?

Torfun: Hmm, I think I probably can... Oh, I have to thank you very much! Well, see you again tomorrow!

Naetae: Yes. I'll wait for you tomorrow in front of the house, ok? Driving lessons...

Torfun: Okay.

Naetae: He's asking for trouble again... I'm going, ok?

Torfun: [nods]

Woonsen: Let me catch you!

Lookchin: K'Tawanchai accidentally crashed on to P'Fun's car...

Tawanchai: Flirting till you reach the front of the house, and then make sweet gestures at each other. Also, you braked without thinking.

Lookchin: It's because P'Fun was scared to hit us, K'Tawanchai.

Woonsen: Oh, P'Fun! This car is so pretty! Can I have it?

Lookchin: Oh, as easy as that, eh? As if you were asking for candy...

Torfun: Hmm, do we have to call for the police to come because of the "car" accident!?!

Tawanchai: Ok, stop. End. So annoying, boring, and no sense whatsoever!

Torfun: Same. Bored of your face, don't want to see you, and can't find any education... and you think YOU are not nonsense!

Tawanchai: Wait, come move your car!

Torfun: Well, tell L'Cham to come move the car! I'm scared that I might put on the wrong gear and reverse, HITTING your car. Here!

Tawanchai: Crazy lady...

Woonsen: P'Fun is always like this. That's why mother doesn't love her...

Tawanchai: Doesn't P'Wanna love Torfun the least?

Woonsen: In mother's heart, I don't know...but on the outside, it doesn't seem Mom loves her.

Tawanchai: Well, do you know why?

Woonsen: Well, I guess. But P'Fun says it's because mother hates you uncle, hating her as well.

Tawanchai: Hmm, has your sister ever told you of bringing her boyfriend into this house?

Woonsen: Not yet, but don't let him in! He's practically evil... he's going to make this house light on fire!

Tawanchai: I'm not letting him, but your sister is. What can I do?

Woonsen: Uh, of couse. P'Tawanchai, if I want a car to drive around, what would you say?

Tawanchai: Your sister is very rich, ask her. I see her giving millions to others, and you're her sister. She's bound to give it to you.

Woonsen: Thank you very much P'Tawanchai.

Tawanchai: Yes.

Wanna: Ek wants another 1 million because you won't let him live here...

Torfun: Oh, Mother! I want to faint! The money didn't just magically appear. If we use it like this we'll be bankrupt soon. I'm not giving it to him!

Wanna: Hmm, Fun. Don't be headstrong towards me! If it wasn't for me, you wouldn't have that money! You're just lucky...

Torfun: Otherwise, we'd have to make the luck stay and grow larger. From now on, I'm going to het rules to the money I give you and Woonsen. For you mother, I'll give you 50,000 each month. And for Woonsen, 10,000 is enough.

Wanna: Eeee! Are you crazy, Torfun? 50,000 is a small portion of your money!

Torfun: A small portion of your's, Woonsen's, and Ek's money is more like it. For me, 1 day I use less than 100 baht!

Wanna: Hey!

Torfun: Ouch, stop it! Stop it! I didn't do anything wrong, Mom. Stop it!

Woonsen: Mom!

Torfun: Let me go...

Woosen: Mom, don't do that! Don't hit her...

Wanna: You go out first, ok? I'm talking business with Torfun.

Woonsen: I also have something to talk to P'Fun about as well... I want the new car you just brought!

Torfun: What?

Wanna: What car, Torfun? Ohh! It's a teenage car!

Woonsen: Mom, with a car like this, wherever I drive everyone will be watching me!!! It goes with me the most, Mom.

Wanna: Fun, give the car to your little sister.

Torfun: No, Mom. It's a waste. Make Woonsen go study, then I'll buy her a car.

Woonsen: Are you crazy? We have money, why study?

Torfun: You have money but are stupid, one day it'll all be gone.

Woonsen: I want it. I want it. What about you? You gave him 1,000,000.

Wanna: Fun, give this car to your little sister. You're not giving it? Come here!

Torfun: Mom!

Wanna: Here!

Torfun: Oww!

Woonsen: I told you to listen to Mom! Mom doesn't love you...stupid! That's what you deserve.

Torfun: That was for having to give you the car without wanting to...and also saying that Mom doesn't love me.

Woonsen: Mom, she slapped my face!

Wanna: Fun, you dare do that to MY daughter!?!

Tawanchai: P'Wanna! P'Wanna! Isn't Torfun also your daughter?

Wanna: Oh, uh- that was an accident. It's because she's always doing things like this!

Tawanchai: At our house we don't hit our people. P'Wanna, change the ways you're raising Torfun. I don't want to have a sassy sister.

Wanna: He's right, that's bad when we make her mad. Where are we going to get the money to give to us and Ek?

Guard: Hello, K'Torfun.

Tawanchai: You can buy a new car, Torfun.

Torfun: I'm not going to die if I don't have a car to drive. Thank you for your advice.

Tawanchai: Actually, I can buy you a new car, but-

Naetae: K'Fun, where is your car?

Torfun: Oh, I gave it to my little sister.

Naetae: What?

Torfun: The reason I am waiting was to tell you that. Thanks. I need to go...

Tawanchai: Stupid...blind...haha.

I'll do the next one tomorrow :]

Okies, someone asked for Suparb Buruth Satan :] I already sent a reply to him/her that we will inform him/her ASAP when we know which lakorn we are subbing :]

Name: Pui
Email: p_kano@hotmail.com
Comments: Supapburud Satan
Pinky Sawika & Off Chanapon
Off is a policeman and becomes Pinky's bodyguard to revenge on Pinky's step-mother, which is his mother.

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Hopefully once I'm done with this one, then I can learn and help you guys out with the timing/subbing so we get it done faster. Becasue it seems like translating is not a big problem, but timing is a little time consuming.
I'm trying to get 3 episodes done in one week. It'll be faster if we have timers, but I don't have the time to tutor anyone right now. lol Maybe when this project is over, I'll make a tutorial with pictures included and post it on our website. Yup. Keep translating. Episode 3 is not done yet. Where is Kayla?

Thanks, Stardust. ^^

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
OK done 3.6 and 3.7.

Kayla how is 3.4 and 3.5 coming along?

Stardust which part was that? :D You should put the part at the top too, so we won't get confused. ;)

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Another request:

Hi Star Subbing Team!

Request a Lakorn:
(provide the following information)
#1. Title of Lakorn : Taung Paun Kamathep , english translation by MizzLuv3r: "Cupid's Pathway/Crossing"

#2. Year aired: 2001

#3. Leading actor and actresses : Andrew Gregson and Janie Thienposuwan

#4. Brief Summary: Andrew has just gotten back to Thailand, and he finds out that dad is marrying a woman much younger. He's mad because he loves his mother (stepmother?). He wants to kidnap the bride, but ends up wrongly kidnapping the bride's sister (Janie).

I'm sorry, I can't provide a better summary, but I watched it unsubbed and I don't understand Thai.
Here is a link to the intro uploaded by MizzLuv3r.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=lhXlHMyDrxE

It's a really good lakorn, and I heard it was super popular when it aired and it made Janie famous.

Thank you guys for taking request. You guys are really awesome.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi everyone.
Sorry I haven't been around much.
Schools almost starting for me too.
So I'm out and about and registration is coming up.

Anyways Ah I need to start on my translations.

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Hey, Kayla. If you're busy, then Maya said she's willing to take it over. We are subbing at a lightning speed now. About 3-4 episodes every week so we'll be finish it by the end of August.