*****STARS SUBBING TEAM*****

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh wow new account and everything. This is getting really excited. You girls are quick. I better hurry and continue to translate my next parts, because I want to see the end result soon. :lol: :clap:
Thanks RakFong for everything. ;)

Oh in case I didn't mention yet, thank you too Stardust for the logo. When you're done I would like to have as my avatar too. :)

rakFong

sarNie Hatchling
you welcome! :D
do you guys have any pics to put on the website?? if you do.. just upload it here and i'll put it on the website!
if you want to visit just pm me!

----WHY iS iT ALWAYS ME WHO GETS HURT?? HOW COME iTS SO HARD TO FORGET 'BOUT YOU??----

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Whenever you're done Stardust, no rush ;)

RakFong, I'll wait until is all done, so I'll be surprise when I see it. But sorry I don't have any picture to recommended. :D

rakFong

sarNie Hatchling
i dunno neither.. or should we just put phom rak roy adeed on it?? i made a graphic already.. so if its ok.. then we can use that one for now and change it later on..

----WHY iS iT ALWAYS ME WHO GETS HURT?? HOW COME iTS SO HARD TO FORGET 'BOUT YOU??----

This is what the weird girl who uploaded our videos say :mad:

"Enjoy!

Added: I do not know who are the original creators/subbers... I just downloaded them from a website and it didn't say who uploaded them so you can't blame me... I just uploaded them because somebody said that she wanted english subs... Is that SO wrong? Don't know who uploaded them and so not saying who put subs on it PLUS not saying that I was the one that put on the subs... If I knew how to put on subs, then I would cause I understand Thai, and for those being mean and saying mean things which are true but didn't have to be said meanyly, I DIDN'T DELETE YOUR MESSAGE! As you know that I'm borrowing a friend's account and I don't know if she told her account to anyone else sooooo... K?

P.S: IF THERE ARE PEOPLE OUT THERE THAT WERE THE CREATORS, WRITE A MESSAGE TO ME AND I WILL MAKE SURE TO GIVE CREDIT TO YOU GUY(S) OR GIRL(S)... IF SOMEONE DELETES THE REPLY ON VIDEOS, I CAN'T HELP IT SO I'LL SEE IF I CAN RECIEVE MESSAGES K? THANK YOU!!"

rakFong

sarNie Hatchling
i knoe! i read it yesterday! nd i saw her vids!

rakFong

sarNie Hatchling
i knoe! im like c'mon! shes such a *****!!

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
This is what I don't get from her. If she got the download from a website, she should have alteast mention the website, but NOOOO her previous note before she put up this one it sounds like she did all the works herself, because she said she will try to upload it... forgot was once a week or one a day... LOL :lol:

And then we kept commenting that is our works and such, yet still say she doesn't know who is the original and doesn't know who to credit LOL. She also doesn't get the fact that we didnt' want her to upload anymore, adding credit now won't make any different, because she is stealing our works. :loool: The girl is really dumb, I say. :loool:

rakFong

sarNie Hatchling
try leaving a comment.. or i think she blocked you..

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
try leaving a comment.. or i think she blocked you..

Oh we have left tone of comments, but she deleted all out, and she claimed she didn't delete it. GOSH, she is something else. How can a comment disappeared without her knowing LOL.

rakFong

sarNie Hatchling
oh really! dang! she must have been a real ***** then!!

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
OK girls have fun, I'm gonna go continue my translating now. If I kept coming in here and going to youtube, I'll never start translating tonight. :lol: LOL.

Oh Stardust when you have time, not now... it's ok if you can do a background/wall paper for me for my youtube channel "Stars Subbing Team" like your signature? With just the writing, nothing fancy. I like clean looks so it won't be contrast with the channel. Thank you in advance, but if you can't, don't worry about it ok. ;)

OK night, night for now.

fun

Expired Sarnie
This is what the weird girl who uploaded our videos say :mad:

"Enjoy!

Added: I do not know who are the original creators/subbers... I just downloaded them from a website and it didn't say who uploaded them so you can't blame me... I just uploaded them because somebody said that she wanted english subs... Is that SO wrong? Don't know who uploaded them and so not saying who put subs on it PLUS not saying that I was the one that put on the subs... If I knew how to put on subs, then I would cause I understand Thai, and for those being mean and saying mean things which are true but didn't have to be said meanyly, I DIDN'T DELETE YOUR MESSAGE! As you know that I'm borrowing a friend's account and I don't know if she told her account to anyone else sooooo... K?
P.S: IF THERE ARE PEOPLE OUT THERE THAT WERE THE CREATORS, WRITE A MESSAGE TO ME AND I WILL MAKE SURE TO GIVE CREDIT TO YOU GUY(S) OR GIRL(S)... IF SOMEONE DELETES THE REPLY ON VIDEOS, I CAN'T HELP IT SO I'LL SEE IF I CAN RECIEVE MESSAGES K? THANK YOU!!"
hahaha that person on yt. i pm her (i/m assuming that person is a female) "are you apart of the subbing team"

she never replied and i looked at the vdo and it was exactly like the one you guys uploaded. i was pretty pissed that she has the gut to claim it as her work. well from what i see, she claim it as her since she didnt credit, plus she wrote as if she did it herself. and i come here and i guess i was right about her. lol :lol: