Stalkers

Saifah

bite me x___
Okay just something curious i wanted to know since i have stalkers. I wanted to know how it makes you feel. As for me, its scary but normal I guess. I mean i dont feel like im special but it bothers me. How does it make you feel? Good, special, creepy... any story you want to share?

sarN

sarNie Granny
i love the attention .. i love it when guys chase after me for a change ... lolzz

Saifah

bite me x___
sarN said:
i love the attention .. i love it when guys chase after me for a change ... lolzz
[post="136224"][/post]​
Lol sarn, so you like it when they follow you everywhere, knowing what you're doing, seeing them in the middle of the night??

SunStar

sarNie Elites
eh? are you two crazy?!!! stalkers are nothing to be excited about... they are basically obessed with being near you.... they'll follow you everywhere and when there is a chance... they will take that chance to do something to you... they are NOT always friendly...

it may make you feel special because someone is chasing after you... but it can turn into a dangerous situation in a flash.... so always be careful and cautious....

i have a friend who had a stalker... he followed her home one day from school and he knew she was going to be home alone... so he knocked on the door and she opened it... he put his foot by the door, preventing her from closing it...and he wouldn't leave... my friend got really scared and she started screaming... so the tentants next door heard her and came out... he saw them and left... i arrived about 30 minutes afterwards and she was really shooked up... i called all of our friends about it and they all came over to her apartment and we all spent the night together there to help ease her fear... she was very lucky nothing happened...

*he came again a few days later, but her brothers and cousins were there, so the stalker got a little beating from them...HE GOT WHAT HE DESERVED!!!PERVERT!

Saifah

bite me x___
Wow that is scary. Okay my story:

uMm... this happend not too long ago. I was at school, and there's this one mexican guy that I see around alot. Well I was going to the restroom at that time. He followed me there I guess. uMm... nothing too serious. Then when i was in class, he stood at the door and smiled. After passing periods, he would always be there. Then I found out from a friend that he has been stalking me for the last 2 months!

Another one is this filipino guy. He's basically weird. He has a notebook. I talk to him and we're cool as friends. But when I got a hold of his notebook, it had the name of girls to stalk and for how long. MY NAME WAS THE FIRST ON HIS LIST!! Then i asked him a question, what would he do if I hurt him. He grabbed my hand and said he wants to kill me. He wants me to die, then he'll die wiith me!!

Another one was a lao guy. Nice and friendly. He looked normal. But he has a problem. He would get mad at any girl who turns him down. He asked me out (Asian New Year) but i rejected him. He started going crazy. Later when I get drop off at school ( i have to walk across the streets), he would be there. He grabbed me by the wrist once, he made a handprint. I got really scared. Then it came to the time he followed me home. I was home alone on that one night. I know it was him. He came knockin on the door, making crank calls. After calling my home boy over he eventually stopped.

Kina

Dubsteppin'
saifa, thats so scary. that's like a nightmare right there

i can totally understand why a girl would like a fine guy chasing her. it is quite flattering, but girls....we have to be careful. they may look fine and all normal but we really dont know what is in their minds......

always be cautious!

asianstyle

sarNie Hatchling
I personally don’t stalk in the real world.In the real world when a girl starts pretending as though I am invisible and will not respond to even a hello I just think of her as a snob and won’t even bother to try a simple conversation. That is easier for me because I am kind of shy and starting a conversation is always the hardest part for me.
Some of the guys that do stalk feel that they aren't stalking at all. They might just assume that you are “playing hard to get” and that you want to be chased. To prevent these kinds of stalkers I would suggest being straightforward from the start. Don’t just try to ignore them or try to hint that you don’t like them that way. You need to look at them straight in the eye and tell them that you aren’t interested in dating them.
As far as the other stalkers I think they can’t accept the fact that you aren’t interested in dating them or maybe even be friends with them. To take care of these guys you should get a really big buff guy in your ward/branch to talk to your stalker and tell them that they better knock if off or else!!! If it gets really bad you can always call the police and maybe even get a restraining order ;)

Pee

sarNie Elites
Hey gurls just call me when sumone stalk you

and i´ll ninja kick his oogly ass!! :ph34r: ;)

lol i once had a stalker on yahoo, a lesbian girl ...she bothered me alot so I had to quit there forever lol..

mskinyi

whats up wiff all these stalkers? haha soo much talk about them lately... anyhoo im not the one being stalk... its my mom... some guy just roll up in front of my house one day while my mommy was outside... and he asks her 'does she remembers him'... and of course her face has confusion written all over it and she's like thinking... so finally she tells him she doesnt recognize him at all... and then he goes 'we met at the store... and blah blah blah and then he goes 'i seen you at work the other day, then he listed more places that he'd seen her.. and now he's infront of our house asking if she was married... if she was happi... and blah blah blah.. then asks for her name... and my mommy's like i don't speak english... and then he goes 'its ok, where are you from?' this is when i showed up and scream out we from korea... and started aiiiishhh aiigooo aiigoo-ing him... and pushing my mommy to go back inside the house... till this day doode shows up every chance he gets when im not around.. buh when he sees me he speeds off.. im afraid for my mom.. and she's taking things to lightly about it

Nameless

N i n j a
If a stalker stalks you because they like you that's all right compared to someone who stalks you because they hate you.

I have plenty of haters, as well as admirers, but plenty more of haters. :)

Mee_123

sarNie Hatchling
so scary...
I have a stalker too...at first I got scared, like what the heck, I biatch at him a few times and became very aggressive to a point where he stop for like the most 1 month...I thought, yay, he's gone, but after the one month passed, he started again and I asked him why he came back he was like. "You're my girlfriend, I was just giving you some space." I was like WTF!

Now, he doesn't stalk me as much...but there was a point where I got to know him and he was a great guy, but sometimes creepy...Overall, I am safe with him...because I KNOW for a fact that he won't be having some sort of hidden agenda up his sleeves...

anjos

Stalkers are scary.......... nothing like that had ever happen to me.... and I dont it to happen to me to.......

Reagan

sarNie Adult
I speak for everybody when I say, if you like the person and they stalk you, you'd love it but if you dont like them its stalking, now how does that work

edit - lol what I mean is if someone likes you and they follow you around and all but you like them too, as if you wouldnt like the attention. you'd love it!, its only stalking if you dont like the person in return. hence we are all stalkers,

Saifah

bite me x___
stalkers are just people that have no life. Compare to what i've seen and what had happend to me (no comment on that one), there's plenty of phsyco out there. I mean there's not only guys stalkers but girls stalkers as well. I think girls should be extra careful when they go out. Ever since I watched that movie "when a stranger calls", its like my life right there.

L

lalalek

i know what will help!!! You girls need to stop looking so pretty if all yall don't want to get stalk!! i am for real too...nothing to be flattered about!!!! but dang even if you don't look good they still stalk you so girls my advice wouldn't help but you can try!!!!

Stalkers are freakey......i had some but oh well i don't let them bother me! maybe it helps to confront that person and tell them what's up......if they don't stop then call the Po-Po on them...LMAO!!!!! :lmao:

Saifah

bite me x___
OMG.. im soo scared of my phone now. I cant even pick up my calls anymore. My brother wont change my number for me. He said if it gets worse then he will. But OMg, private calls! DAMN STALKERS!! uMm... i dont want to pick up but then my hg call on private numbers and sometimes, i pick it up on accident. I get spool everytime my phone rings.

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
i have a few stalkers after me i have a personal one to but i took care of that tha stupid cow! its a SHE too lolshe imposted my life away

kitkat

sarNie Elites
mmm, in my experiences, i had two stalkers and both were freakily scary!

1) during sophomore year, i went out with barbie [my best friend] to see an old house that it was made in 1700's and considered as the history house. we loved the old classic things so when we finished touring and we had to take a bus to the mall so that time, we had to wait for bus to come from time schedule. while waiting, there was a mexican man who kept staring at me and barbie then he walked over to us looking like trying to speak to us BUT instead of that, he TOUCHED barbie's shoulder! what a pervert. that part actually scared a shit out of me, because i sorta am having a phobia going alone so that's why i always bring barbie whenever i wanted to go out. luckily, there was an old mexican lady busted him and spoke to him in spanish because this guy can't understand english. we sat with her waiting for bus and yet he still came over trying to touch on my back because barbie already was touched by him so i was next. i got scared a lot and old lady spoke him and he was STUBBORN! so she called for help and there was small clinical hospital behind us which we were lucky that time, there were a lot of men to protect me and barbie. this mexican guy ran away. when he tried to touch me, i actually was crying, but not too much. lol

2) it was a while ago, i went out walking to get some food because my brother was hungry so i had to take care of him so i went to get some hamburger and there was a white man following me but at first, he wasn't that scary because you know he looked like a retard (i don't mean to offend him like that...) but yet was scary man ever. everywhere i walk, he still followed me around so i had to walk faster and he still walked faster, too. it got me scared so much. so instead, i ran really fast as i can to get in my home... you know a gate where it usually locked once you get in, if you want to get in, get a key. i live in apartment... so i told little boys not to open for that freaky white man. next day, i asked those little boys if had he trying to get in then they said yes he tried then gave up because he saw another girl to follow. *shudders* it sorta remind me of him as ted bundy. lol

so i despite stalkers! i seriously don't know how can it be existed in this world. =[