spicy.net problem

little

sarNie Adult
i'm having trouble going in spicy forum site i can't get in with the account i've always use and now it said they don't recognize it what should i do is it something blocking me going in help

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Hey, Spicy have just recently deleted members because they have less than 15 posts since SPICY was open in Feb.

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
Yeah...down with Spicy!! We ride or die with SW!!!

Let's start a forum war. Who's with me?!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
LOl forum war with spicy they'd kill us lmfao .... momma natty-1000 soldiers all by herself mai-1000 soldiers by herself .. phooey-1000 soldiers by herself .... yeah ... we're pretty much outnumbered lol

little

sarNie Adult
hey you guys cant get in too sarnworld rocks anyway sorry to say spicy i get myself in trouble now by saying that sw anytime love ya

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
you get in trouble by saying sw rocks @ spicy? wow thats hard to believe lol cause most of the spicy admins come to sworld too and spicy and sworld are like brother and sister forums lol i talk ab sworld all the time at spicy never got in trouble =/

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
A war eh? and I've always respected and secretly supported SW, how sad :( let me discuss this with my admins, staffs and mods first.

Well you only get deleted if you've signed up for months and never post, we want to keep the forum active and clean to active members, like we have deleted over 400 members who signed up since Feb or abit later on and still have 0 post. Just don't want a long list of members that have 0 post in the member list, that's all. :p

darvil

sarNie Adult
Spicy and SW are like siblings.. and you know how it is with siblings. Sometimes we get into fights and all but in the end we know we're family and have to stick together :)

As for spicy rules, its their own rules and you should let them run their world as they see fit.

Its like me and my room. Sure I don't own the house, but in my room, I'm King. Yea its a small room but I'm still the Master of it :) :clap:

sarN

sarNie Granny
it all cool . just sign up again . Every forum have rule and regulation . Im a leecher . I alway get my sn deleted at chinese/korean/japan ect fourm all the time LOL >>>> I was no exception at Spicy cuz i get deleted too hahaha - but i don't' mind . I know im bad .