spicy forum

has anyone tried logging onto Spicy Forum (www.spicyforum.net) lately? i've been attempting to since three days ago, but i kept getting a message saying that Spicy Forum has been taken off-line by the administrators. what does that mean? so they permanently eliminated the forum, or is it being temporarily shut down?

cecilia

Staff member
^:loool: i have a dream last night that it was open today .. i guess not .. :p

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Awe. Now they have steel blue. I think that's the best new skin they picked out so far :wub: .

cecilia

Staff member
hm. i feel so strange all of sudden. i have this feeling they might actually going to close it .. thanks TINAH ..

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
They are not going to close it LOL silly girl the girls are just experimenting with different skins; also they might be planning a surprise also they are probably going through spam posts and deleting them and cleaning up inactive members :p

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
me too.
i like the blue skin =)
ceci you're scaring me O_O
but hope it don't close seriously.
i was hoping spicy would come back today
but nopes >>

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
lol they'll probably post an announcement about how they're closing permanently tmr; as an april fools joke; LOL

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
That would be a good one. I didn't even think of that.lol. But now thet you've said it, I don't think it would be a surprise anymore lol.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I promise spicy will still be there ja :p they can change the name change the site or whatever it'll still be spicy lols; but it'll still be there those girls have no reason to shut it down; they'll have some angry forumers after them lmao;

nina07

sarNie Adult
is it going to open tomorrow?? i swear, if its still closed for another week!!?!?!?!?! ARGGHH!!