spicy forum

Kay

sarNie Egg
The forum is just fine..I think the girls are just fixing things up, changing forum skin, etc. No wonder I haven't seen anyone posting at the forum >.<

Agreed...and I'm not liking it :S Anyway, it says to try again later... Jeez, how long does it take to change the skin and stuff? LOL...

nina07

sarNie Adult
iT'S STiLL MAGENTA !!! DUDE...iS THiS AN APRiL FOOLS JOKE OR SOMETHiNG ???? GRR...HURRY UP MAI !!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
they are coming back lol they prolly be more strict than usual but they'll be back; also they went through a lot of trouble adding new skins and stuff to the board LOL why would they just leave us like that ='[ and thats so unfair we'd totally stone them we know who they are! LOL;

Sunnyyyyyyyyy, Maiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, Chubbbbbbbbbs come back i misshu x.x

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Awe :( They closed because people that plagiarize their files/documents never credit them :( I hope they up soon.

dmdaisy

sarNie Hatchling
I hope they start up soon! :spin: yeah they aren't happy with people :angry: taking info from them and don't credit spicy for it, since they had to do the work to get the info and translating it into english for us to understand what's going on with thai entertainment, gossip and lakorn for all us that can't read thai.

OK_na_tur

sarNie Juvenile
is that why its been down for awhile!! ^^

i see... i kind of miss spicy forum. but they gotta do what they gotta do.

myworld

sarNie Egg
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: When Mai and Sunny re-open board

I miss spicy so much____re-open :spin: :spin: :spin:

for someone who steal material from spicy.....so sad to know someone do like this

It's so hard to upload any material...It takes time....

I agree, especially with my bad converting and my stupid Thai understanding... (Yes, I'm Thai. It's just that I'm very bad at Thai).

onahc

sarNie Elites
who's been stealing from their board and why? compared to sarnworld, they're pretty minute. you can get the same info here, download music, shows, and lakon, and share without ever having to visit their site. i think they're just blowing things out of proportion and unjustifiably so.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
who's been stealing from their board and why? compared to sarnworld, they're pretty minute. you can get the same info here, download music, shows, and lakon, and share without ever having to visit their site. i think they're just blowing things out of proportion and unjustifiably so.
Actually if you go back and look at some stuff most of the info lakorn news and stuff comes from spicy =.=, there's maybe like 1 or 2 active members here that find the infor on their own, but now that i think about it most of the infor is from spicy. I doubt the girls mean anyone on sarNworld, there are plenty of other forums out there that has members who visit their site.

I'm actually HAPPY that they're off-line! The girls over at that forum are a bunch of sarcastic bitches anyway...and they're preaching about professionalism? yea right. So thats my two-cents, spread the news to spicy forum for me. Late.

Katerine

Butterfly123
how are they bitches? they might not be scared of telling the truth but that a good thing coz i also thinkmost of the stuff people take are from spicy and people should credit them if they do take it

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I'm actually HAPPY that they're off-line! The girls over at that forum are a bunch of sarcastic bitches anyway...and they're preaching about professionalism? yea right. So thats my two-cents, spread the news to spicy forum for me. Late.
Deng that's a little overboard; I think if you don't have anything nice to say then you shouldn't say anything at all because spicy is like sarNworld's sister. So what if they are sarcastic but it's uncalled for to call them the "B" word because most of their members and admins and etc are good members at sarNworld; so wee don't wanna start a war of words between forums. I know that people have different opinions and minds, but -_- if the spicy girls were to disconnect themselves from sarNworld; sarNworld would be pretty dead because a lot of their members are active members here; I myself am an active spicy member and I don't appreciate the comment you just made; I completely understand how they feel; because it's like some people talk shit and say stuff about me, but they have the nerves to download the stuff I upload; It's a shame that someone could make a comment like this <_< I normally don't take forum shit serious, but I have to say this is one of the most offensive comments I've seen by far if you're going to make a comment like this then mind as well not read 60 percent of the thread created in thai section because most of those threads originate from spicy;

how are they bitches? they might not be scared of telling the truth but that a good thing coz i also thinkmost of the stuff people take are from spicy and people should credit them if they do take it
ditto

Katerine

Butterfly123
Deng that's a little overboard; I think if you don't have anything nice to say then you shouldn't say anything at all because spicy is like sarNworld's sister. So what if they are sarcastic but it's uncalled for to call them the "B" word because most of their members and admins and etc are good members at sarNworld; so wee don't wanna start a war of words between forums. I know that people have different opinions and minds, but -_- if the spicy girls were to disconnect themselves from sarNworld; sarNworld would be pretty dead because a lot of their members are active members here; I myself am an active spicy member and I don't appreciate the comment you just made; I completely understand how they feel; because it's like some people talk shit and say stuff about me, but they have the nerves to download the stuff I upload; It's a shame that someone could make a comment like this <_< I normally don't take forum shit serious, but I have to say this is one of the most offensive comments I've seen by far if you're going to make a comment like this then mind as well not read 60 percent of the thread created in thai section because most of those threads originate from spicy;
Good point tina :D