special active member

feys

sarNie Hatchling
Wow i understand. special? dosen't matter to me..i'm liking this forum LOL :lmao: you all put so much in this forum to make the SarNies feel um....cool i guess. Thanks you guys! Clap clap :D :)

L

lalalek

huy....i am try'n to contribute too.....when can i get qualify to be one? do i have to work harder for it now? darnit i better get started then..lol..i wanna be with all the cool people!!!!! :D

darvil

sarNie Adult
lalalek said:
huy....i am try'n to contribute too.....when can i get qualify to be one? do i have to work harder for it now? darnit i better get started then..lol..i wanna be with all the cool people!!!!! :D
[post="144606"][/post]​
what are you talking about sexy secretary?..

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
lalalek said:
[post="144606"][/post]​
:wub: Your Cool in my BoOk ....

kitkat

sarNie Elites
i'm trying to contribute a lot as much as i can. i mostly contribute shinhwa files at korean section.. i guess i'm not enough to be qualified? it really takes forever to become one. ;)

L

lalalek

OMG!!!!!!! OMO!!! I"MMA COLOR I"MMA COLOR!!!!! ahhh i am cool now!!!!!! i'mma be rockin my shades now :w000t: :w000t: :D thank you thank you!!!!!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
lalalek said:
OMG!!!!!!! OMO!!! I"MMA COLOR I"MMA COLOR!!!!! ahhh i am cool now!!!!!! i'mma be rockin my shades now :w000t: :w000t: :D thank you thank you!!!!!
[post="144794"][/post]​

Awww congrats p'lek now I wanna be a color just like you my role model :wub: lol but congrats p'lek your the best and I lover yah!! mwuahz!!!!

L

lalalek

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
Awww congrats p'lek now I wanna be a color just like you my role model  :wub: lol but congrats p'lek your the best and I lover yah!! mwuahz!!!!
[post="144800"][/post]​
thanks tina....it's an honor..i feel like a Veteran in SW now...sigh :wavecry: (tears in my eye's).....all i have say to you as a tip is keep posting and be active (that means be true to yourself and enjoy the stay)....the light will shine down with a nice color....and dun dun dun...you'll be cool like us someday!!!!! :D :lmao:

kitkat

sarNie Elites
wow i finally became one of the active members! haha i will try to contribute as much as i can. ^^ mostly, i will update my archive thread as my contributions. =]

L

lalalek

can i point out a name of a person that has been super active lately...Tina...she deserves it, she has contributed so much right!! what do you think? :D

bugger007

sarNie Hatchling
lalalek said:
can i point out a name of a person that has been super active lately...Tina...she deserves it, she has contributed so much right!! what do you think? :D
[post="159044"][/post]​
I second that. She's been very busy uploading a lot of stuff, especially lakorns.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
o0o im green now cool lolssss heheh thanks p'lek and p'bugger soon soon jed =) and grandpa of course lolss...oh heheh i get to stop logging in hidden lolss i think.... hahah

I wanna nominate can i can i can i can i? lolss i think bunniii and jackie aka yui15 contributes alot to the buddie media section they like rule down there =x

L

lalalek

aww Tina you deserve it...pat on your back :D just dont forget that since your an active member now......keep being the active person you are and never stop contribute'n k :) loves you dear:p

sarN

sarNie Granny
i do look at the active sarnies and i have pick a couple already just dat i havne't inform them yet . Even if i over look some but for the major of the time i know who is very active and helpful and if it does take a long time for me to make them green ---- don't be discourage if a member is active they will shine thru the crowd and is love by other member so just keep on doing wat u doing .... if i dont see your work and effort --- just remeber SW 's member does and they are my eye adn they will inform me ... just as these two above have done :wub: :wub:

Amy

Sarnie Royalty
I not sure if you still considering anyone at the moment but there is one that have been helping out alot for the past few months. This person has continously sharing and reuploading to bring the music forum back to life. I really think this person should be in the considering lists. ^_^

Dedeman

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
Wait, I thought Darv said no uploading videos onto the server?
Anyways, this is cool. But I'm not a color. I'm still black. TT__TT
Just kidding. Pretty cool though. Ha, ha. Did the section stop
being active? O__O ^^I agree with Amy. LOLs. P'Dede rocks!