<span style="color:red">I LOVE THOOKATHA!!</span>

sarN

sarNie Granny
darvil u serious ? is dis ilke a one side love LOL>>> wat do Thookatha have to say about dis .. remeber the last love @ sarnworld :eek: :eek:

gs

Sexy Back
dam it!!! darvil already taking....man that guy got one heck of a sexy voice

noungning

Heartless
lol yeah one good sounding BEAST!

awww muddie... u at least won't have to stand doing child labor for him while he's distracted lol... let's run away haha

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
NO, SERIOUSLY, WHEN DID WE GET TOGETHER?? I'M IN THE DARK HERE!! :huh:

AND "MARIONETTE"??! <_< YOU COULDN'T COME UP WITH ANYTHING BETTER??!!! C'MONNN, DARVIL, PUT YOUR FOB-NESS TO GOOD USE, AND RECORD ME A LOVE CONFESSION. THENNN, MAYBE, I MIGHT CONSIDER YOU. LMAO!

ALSO, IF I'M "THE ONE YOU LOVE", WHY AM NOT GETTING SPECIAL TREATMENT??!! :angry: URRRGG!

BTW, MY NAME DOES NOT JUST MEAN "DOLL", IT MEANS "BABYDOLL". GET IT RIGHT, DORK-VIL! :lol:

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
Thookatha said:
Wai Wai, baby, i don't know what darvil's talking about!!  i'm not taken, i'm givin'..........myself to you!!!  LMAO 
[post="102063"][/post]​
LOL...Thooky, jing reuh plaw? <_<

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Wai Wai Noodles said:
LOL...Thooky, jing reuh plaw? <_<
[post="102554"][/post]​
jing seeee, baaaby! you'll always be my faaavorite dish to nibble on. 5555!

and yes, noungning, now you know why wai wai can't be with you! lol

noungning

Heartless
Thookatha said:
jing seeee, baaaby! you'll always be my faaavorite dish to nibble on. 5555!

and yes, noungning, now you know why wai wai can't be with you! lol
[post="102568"][/post]​
thooky u see u hookin up with darvil... i didn't say anything because... u like parting from me and hooking up with others. :wavecry:

but now... not only u are leaving me... u're takin my noodles too... what am i gonna eat now? omg! :shock:

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
noungning said:
thooky u see u hookin up with darvil... i didn't say anything because... u like parting from me and hooking up with others. :wavecry:

but now... not only u are leaving me... u're takin my noodles too... what am i gonna eat now? omg! :shock:
[post="102582"][/post]​
awww...my poor ning...girl, how about we share some wai wai. she's good enough for twwwo people! hehehe

...isn't that right, my dear wai wai...you like to share yourself? LOL do you like how i insist on wai wai's "sluthoodness"??

Pee

sarNie Elites
WOW OMG!!!!!

Lung´Tim , I finally get to know who my Pah is ^^ Wowwie sawasdee ka Pah`Thookatha !!! :lol:

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
Thookatha said:
awww...my poor ning...girl, how about we share some wai wai.  she's good enough for twwwo people!  hehehe 

...isn't that right, my dear wai wai...you like to share yourself?  LOL  do you like how i insist on wai wai's "sluthoodness"??
[post="102611"][/post]​
Buahahaha...Thooky! LMAO! But, ummm...since when did I become a public treat? Arrrrghghghghg!!!! :angry:

You girls better treat me a little better than this...you know, there are plenty of HOT bowls of soup out there... :lmao:

LOLOL Thooky, stop trying to lure me into practicing polygamy...whatever happened to the monogamous relationship that I've yearned for...HMMMM??????!!!!! :loool:

Dfemc!!!! Yoooo nai??? I need your love and comfort :wub: Hahaha!

noungning said:
omg so this is what u've been up u naughtly noodle!
*Woot* Noungning...ummm I can explain this "love" triangle...I meant square LOL :p

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Wai Wai Noodles said:
Buahahaha...Thooky!  LMAO!  But, ummm...since when did I become a public treat?  Arrrrghghghghg!!!! :angry:

You girls better treat me a little better than this...you know, there are plenty of HOT bowls of soup out there... :lmao:

LOLOL Thooky, stop trying to lure me into practicing polygamy...whatever happened to the monogamous relationship that I've yearned for...HMMMM??????!!!!!  :loool:

Dfemc!!!! Yoooo nai???  I need your love and comfort  :wub: Hahaha!
noungning said:
omg so this is what u've been up u naughtly noodle!
*Woot* Noungning...ummm I can explain this "love" triangle...I meant square LOL :p
[post="102670"][/post]​
AHAHAHA WAI WAI JAAA, NO BOWL OF SOUP IS AS HOT AS YOU...AND YOU KNOW IT!! ME WANT ONLY "MEE" WAI WAI!! lol

BTW, ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO CALL FOR DFEMC...SHE'S ONE OF MY LOVERS TOO, YOU KNOW...WHICH MAY BE A GOOD...

OR A VERRRY "BAAAAD" THING....

:lol:

...YOU DICIDE...

Darvil said:
You KNOW the fobness is what attracted YOU to me.  So don't even use that against me miss evil dolly (like chuckie's bride). 

So you want me to record a love confession huh?  Do you really want to be embarassed on this forum??  Is this a dare??

Oh yea..  see I'm so righteous that even this feeling can't pursuade me to ABUSE my power. 

Unless you do some favors for me  :wub:
[post="102579"][/post]​
AS FOR YOU, DARVI!!L...IF UR FOBNESS IS WHAT ATTRACTED ME TO YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE, WOULDN'T IT MAKE SENSE FOR ME TO WANT TO HEAR AN FOB LOVE CONFESSION RECORDING? DUHHHHH!

AND ALSO, IF I WAS AFRAID OF EMBARASSMENT, I WOULDN'T HAVE EVEN ANSWERED TO THIS THREAD, THEN EGG YOU ON ABOUT RECORDING ME A DAMN MESSAGE!!!!

SO STOP BEING A CHICKEN SH*T AND SHOW ME WHETHER YOU'VE GOT THE BALLS TO FORMALLY CONFESS YO' LOVE OR NOT, BIATCH!!

Pee said:
WOW   OMG!!!!!

Lung´Tim , I finally get to know who my Pah is ^^ Wowwie sawasdee ka Pah`Thookatha !!!  :lol:
[post="102655"][/post]​
WAAAAI, NONG PEE!!! MAI AOW A'!!! P MAI YAHK PENPAH NA??!! HAI P'THOOKATHA PEN P YUNG NEE GAW DEE LAEW KHAAAA!! "KAO" YAHK PEN LUNG, GAW HAI KAO PEN LUNG KON DIOW SEE...P MAI GIOW!!! AHAHA

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Pee said:
WOW OMG!!!!!

Lung´Tim , I finally get to know who my Pah is ^^ Wowwie sawasdee ka Pah`Thookatha !!! :lol:
[post="102655"][/post]​
ahahah Loong Tim... :lmao:

noungning

Heartless
omg i lost my post yall... i'm losin everything lmao...

um what did i just say ummm... oh yeah... thookie since pee calls yah pah i'm gonna call u euy now lmao. it's cool man since pee and i we are like only a few days apart lol

um wai wai!!! no explainations accepted yo! i'm sadden by such discovery! :(

Pee

sarNie Elites
Thookatha said:
WAAAAI, NONG PEE!!! MAI AOW A'!!! P MAI PAH NA??!! HAI P'THOOKATHA PEN P YUNG NEE GAW DEE LAEW KHAAAA!! "KAO" YAHK PEN LUNG, GAW HAI KAO PEN LUNG KON DIOW SEE...P MAI GIOW!!! AHAHA
[post="102977"][/post]​
Aow, tum mai la....... okay okay P´thookatha gaw dai.....

P´Thookatha+Lung`Tim okay mai????

btw i dun think he likes me calling him lung *erhm*

ohooo p´ning, only a few days apart chai mai? bah :wub:

noungning

Heartless
Pee said:

ohooo p´ning, only a few days apart chai mai? bah :wub:
[post="103026"][/post]​

ok fine... just a few weeks.. lol ^_^

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
noungning said:
omg i lost my post yall... i'm losin everything lmao...

um what did i just say ummm... oh yeah... thookie since pee calls yah pah i'm gonna call u euy now lmao. it's cool man since pee and i we are like only a few days apart lol

um wai wai!!! no explainations accepted yo! i'm sadden by such discovery! :(
[post="103007"][/post]​
HAHAHA...AOW THEEEEE, "EUY" GA "EUY"!! MUN GA BUHNG DEE GUA "PAH" HUN LAEW! LMAO

...BAW SUN, NING YAWM PEN NONG EUY THOOKATHA LAEW MAN BAW?? HEHE

Pee said:

ohooo p´ning, only a few days apart chai mai? bah  :wub:
[post="103026"][/post]​
OUUUUAY, KERRRRN JUNG LERE A'!!

..."P THOOKATHA + LUNG TIM"...HEHEHE...

...THAAAE, DOO PEDOPHILE YUNG GNAI CHOP GOAN NUH? AHAHAHA

...AS FOR CALLING HIM LUNG, CHOP LEU MAI CHOP, MAI PEN RAI, P ANUYAHD HAI NONG "SWEET PEE" RIAK. LOL

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

ONE MORE THING...HEHEHE...

SOMEBODY MIGHT HAVE ALREADY DONE AN FOB LOVE CONFESSION/RECORDING FOR ME....

AHAHAHA...BUT WHAT HE SAID MUST NOT BE DISPLAYED IN PUBLIC, BECAUSE IT IS RATED: PG 69...TOO MUCH FOR YOU KIDDIES...

LMAO LMAO :loool: