<span style="color:red">I LOVE THOOKATHA!!</span>

darvil

sarNie Adult
Thookatha in Thai means Doll. Well she's the little doll in my heart that is pulling heart strings. You know how you can always say that a marionette is controlled by a person using strings from above? Well in this case its the other way around because I'm the one being controlled by the doll. ;) But don't think negatively because I love this little doll so much it doesn't matter if she does pull me a little hard sometimes. :D

Hey Sarn you really did good coming up with the idea of this forum!

sarN

sarNie Granny
omg .. is dis another love at sarnworld again ? i remeber the last one we have .. *ahem* thank to nameless / muddie for telling me :p

st_nba

sarNie Juvenile
Hey thookatha means "doll" in khmer too, but I usually say kon ka mom for doll though. Thought I'd just throw that in there.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
umm....darvil? when was i going to find out about "us"? hahaha

congradulations to..."us" then? :huh:

aNnNeE

sarNie Hatchling
Thookatha said:
umm....darvil?  when was i going to find out about "us"?  hahaha

congradulations to..."us" then?  :huh:
[post="101998"][/post]​

awwww....lol....

Nameless

N i n j a
ahahaha...dood if i didn't know dollie, i wouldn't understand a word you typed.

Muddie Murda

smile...
OMGJNWRE
G
REGRE
TG
RE
G

OMGGGG

OMGGGGGG

OMGGGGGGGG

HOT TOPIC! ahahhahaa

how cute

I KNEW darvil was gonna find a sarNie to love cuz u know...after all, all he does is live on sarNworld. LOL jk jk jk

(don't delete my stuff T_T)

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Wai Wai, baby, i don't know what darvil's talking about!! i'm not taken, i'm givin'..........myself to you!!! LMAO

AND AS FOR THE REST OF YOU...CALM YO'SEEEELVES!!!

DARVIL! WHAT HAVE YOU CAUSED?? :angry:

Fenix

Nang Fah
P Tim Ruk Fan You Nan Nan Na. Thang Ngai Lal Ya Lum Riek Nong Gub Nong Sa Pra Na Khup (When you get marry, don't forget to tell your younger brother and sister in law).