<span style="color:red"><b>Sai Leurd Haeng Rak</b></span>

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
Wheewwwwwwwwwww :sweat: I really thought that Aump got raped...but my dad said no and I was arguing with him and he's really sure cause Tanong said to just mess with Aump...I was so depressed about it but now thanks for cleaing that up... :D

.diane.

Media Fanatic
shoot i was watching everything to a T and then started skipping a minutes here and there i had left off where aline got kidnapped then she saw the blood on her legs then i skipped and all of a sudden i saw p'paul had her tied to a tree then i skipped a little. i got confused but that's my fault for skipping :p

anywho, i'm finished at episode 12 and wondering what's the truth? i really hate that cousin wutasit and not to mention cherry is bugging the crap outta me when she told p'aump that they are together then now his best friend thinks mehtack is all horrible. that's just sad. i'm hating the cop though he's extremely selfish - he knows aline doesn't love him and more and more chompoo is showing and then admits she doesn't just feel like a friend to mehtack she loves him too. T__T

and i really did think p'aump got raped too but then it got me wondering because she said she remembers everything and she was telling her mom that she's pregnant with mehtack's child. she said she should be happy that she's pregnant with the child of someone she loves but it's her brother how is their child going to be :(

so that makes sense that they had really tortured and messed up her mind. the grandfather said he was sorry but i didn't want him to die like that. i thought he'd have more scenes with his granddaughter and also sign more papers. i want to kill the uncle. i've never seen khun phomkit in a role like this before. well similiar sort of in the ruk harm promote with p'mos and p'pim he played a bad manager but he's so funny in duay rang heng ruk with p'mos and p'noon waow so it ends friday - cannot wait ^_^ thanks everyone for the news funny i just started watching it a couple of days ago :lol: but at least i'm torwards the end, i wanted to watch p'paul again since i don't really like him but he's cool. i know he's going to be with p'noon in a lakorn soon.

GOST

sarNie Egg
anyone watch ending yet.I hope Aump mom and dad
getting back together.Aump and paul together too.want them to live in same house.can someone plases tell me they End, thank you

.diane.

Media Fanatic
yep i was happy about the ending. they didn't really go into details about relationships between aline's parents but mehtack and aline end up together. wootsit dies, naa pong feels horrible about everything he's done he becomes a good person by risking his life to save aline.

mehtack's father is really toranee the ex-fiance of pim so they can end up together because they aren't really related just have the same blood type by coincidence. cute ending but no baby shown and no wedding either :(

cop ends up with poo. cherry got away and from the looks of it parents of aline are close but not sure if they are back together. oh and mehtack's mom died - she was poisioned by cherry. sarun got shot he doesn't die and doesn't end up with anyone. such a cutie he is lol.

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
The ending was super cute, I couldn't ask for more :D

But a wedding or a baby would be lovely too haha

puppylov

sarNie Adult
r u sure tinah that kwan's lakorn replaced it? cuz i believe the ending was on friday and today is sundat. therefore, they should've put kwan's lakorn on air already, but nope. the only new ch 7 lakorn that has been aired yesterday (saturday) is pancake's lakorn!!!!

puppylov

sarNie Adult
never mind! you said kwan's lakorn and i thought it was somne other lakorn. kwan is also in this lakorn w/ pancake and it's a singing series. pancake is actually the main n'ek.

sarN

sarNie Granny
finally get to see dis lakorn .. im at eps 7 .. i love the song . it make the lakonr ..so dreamy ..romantic ..paul is so sweet ..cute ..

racer027

sarNie Egg
sarN said:
finally get to see dis lakorn .. im at eps 7 .. i love the song . it make the lakonr ..so dreamy ..romantic ..paul is so sweet ..cute ..
[post="141319"][/post]​

that site or info doesnt work, i cant watch it.

sarN

sarNie Granny
ok , i just finsh dis lakonr ... all i have to say is Aum/Paul have so much chemcial together . So many romantic scene . It have all dat i want .. well not all LOL but it have a "willin" scene and a babybabay :wub: :wub: :wub: .. i hope to see these two agian hehe

Athena

sarNie Juvenile
Pauls character is funny. He's all into himself. :sweat:
Yes, they do have a lot of sweet scenes 2gether.
And luv their chemistry they have. MMMMMMM :wub: