<span style="color:green"><b>Sun Yah Kaen San Ruk(Exact)</b></span>

puppylov

sarNie Adult
i can tell they have chemistry and they r comfortable with one another too!!!! Not just with por, but all her co- stars!!!

calla

sarNie Adult
only 3 more days.... :w000t:

normally, i love to buy my lakorns at my vdo store....but i think i'll just go and rent this one....cause i have a feeling that Exact should release the original set after it end. :D

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg..why is por choking aom..lol

'ป๋อ'แค้นปาก'น้องห้อย' ทำผีหลอก'บีบคอ'แก้เผ็ด

ห่างกันไปตั้ง 7 ปี แต่ขนาดว่านานปานนั้น เมื่อ ป๋อ-ณัฐวุฒิ สกิดใจ กับ อ้อม-พิยดา อัครเศรณี ได้มาเจอกันอีกครั้งในละคร “สัญญาแค้นแสนรัก” ทางช่อง 7 ทั้งคู่ยังหนิดหนมหยอกล้อกันไม่ เปลี่ยนแปลง วันนี้จะพาไปดูฉากที่ แหวน (อ้อม) ทำปืนลั่นใส่ เจษ (ป๋อ) คืนนั้นเก็บเอาไปฝันว่า เจษ ตายกลายเป็นผีมาหลอก!---ฉากนี้ถ่ายที่แฟลตย่านสุทธิสาร แค่ ผกก. เรียกมาซ้อมทั้งคู่ก็เปิดสงครามน้ำลายซะแร้ว เริ่มจาก อ้อม “โห ไม่เจอกันนาน ป๋อสีไม่มีตกเลยนะ” ป๋อ ไม่ทันตั้งตัวเลยต่อปากไม่ทัน จึงวิ่งเข้าไปแกล้งเป็นผีบีบคอ อ้อม ซะเลย ผกก.เห็นกลับชอบบอกให้ ป๋อ เอาท่านี้เข้าฉากด้วย พอตอนถ่ายจริง ป๋อ ไม่ทำให้ผิดหวัง จากที่แค่ในบทจริงก็แค่ ผีป๋อ ยืนถลึงตาหลอกเฉยๆ ก็ไม่พอแค่นั้น ยื่นแขนไปข้างหน้าแข็งทื่อ เป็นจังหวะที่ อ้อม ที่นั่งปิดตาด้วยความกลัวก็เปิดตาดูแล้วร้องลั่น แต่ แทนที่จะร้องกรี๊ด อ้อม กลับหลุดหัวเราะก๊าก เล่นเอา ผีป๋อ หมดมู้ดหลอกเลย! พอเทกสอง ผีป๋อ ไม่รอให้ อ้อม ขำอีก รีบพุ่งไปบีบคอ อ้อม ก็ดิ้นแหง็กๆร้อง “ช่วยด้วยๆ” แล้วร้องไม่หยุด ขนาด ผกก. คัตแล้วก็ไม่หยุด จน ป๋อ ต้องตะโกนแข่ง “หยุดร้องได้แล้ว ยิ่งร้องปากยิ่งห้อย” โห แซวแรงแฮะ อ้อม หยุดสนิทเลย...ฉากนี้จะเป็นตอนแรกซึ่งประเดิมจอวันอังคารนี้ ช่อง 7.

vannitda

sarNie Hatchling
i saw this lakorn and its pretty good. okay this is what is about..

Summary for Episode 1

N'ek been dating with her boyfriend for along time now and she wants to get marry. she thinks she is ready but the problem is that they dont have money. but then n'ek showed her boyfriend her check balance and found out she has been saving money about 2 million baht i think.

p'ek in the other hand own his own bussiness for setting up weddings. then the boyfriend of n'ek saw p'ek bussiness and thought of getting marry. The only reason why n'eks boyfriend wants to get marry is because he wants the money n'ek has. he needs to money to pay back his depts to some gansters. then p'ek and n'ek met in front of p'ek store for wedding accessories, n'ek was suppose to meet with her boyfriend there. they bumped into eachother and started fighting and p'ek thought n'ek was looking for a job as a maid. so thats how the fight started. From then p'ek was the one who helped n'ek and her fiance getting their wedding together. but then n'ek found out the wedding was going to cost 5 million baht and she only has 2 million. thats going to be a problem and i believe she seeked help from her dad. and her dad went to the chief of their town. P'ek has a girlfriend of his own. And she is rich and he isnt really that rich so he is afraid to face her family.

i dont really remember what happened next. hahaha! but when they were at the wedding n'ek fiance took off with the money and left n'ek paying for all the weddings. oops and i forgot the rest of the money they got belongs to the chief, and the money was for n'ek to get marry with the chief son. so now she is in a big trouble.

sorry is my first time doing a summary so its not to clear.

vannitda

sarNie Hatchling
you're welome tinah. its really cute when p'ek and n'ek fight. they always fight.

my favorite part is when p'ek was looking for a present for his girlfriend and saw n'ek picking out bras that is 70% off. haha! its really cute!

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
spoiler! disregard if your going to watch it!

nang'ek has only 200,000 (song san) in her bank account and the wedding cost 500,000 (ha san). Her boyfriend is in debt of 500,000; thus, he marries nang'ek to get her 200,000 baht.
nang'ek then borrow 200,000 more baht to help pay off her wedding. However, the money is from puri's parent which aom's dad had taken from puri's parents. Because aom had taken 200,000 from her dad, aom is in another situation which she might have to marry puri. Her sister (is it jakjaan? cus it looks like her) likes Puri and is mad that her dad gave the money to Aom.

yep. i just wanted to clarify the correct of money nang'ek has. haha.

an la

sarNie Hatchling
i saw a preview and its looks darn good. i can't wait till it comes out. its gonna be a cute romantic comedy.

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
sorry for doing doubel post again its my laptop. >.< EEK,

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
ahhh i wanna watch this! ^_^ gotta go search if anyone upload it in BM or DL section hehehe

*searching :D

Athena

sarNie Juvenile
:shock: You guys have already watched epi 2. My video is freakn slow.
Don't even have epi 1 yet. But thanks for the spoiler.
Now I can hardly wait.

yui15

sarNie Elites
I posted episode 1 in the DL section. It's very good. Watched the first episode. I liked it. Por & Aom are funny together. Aom is so cute. :wub: