<span style="color:green"><b>Sun Yah Kaen San Ruk(Exact)</b></span>

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
I know Aom and Phor have a lakorn together it is suppose to start shooting this month but haven't seen anything at Ch7's site...not sure if Phor site have any either....but I just want more news on this so if anyone heard of anything please post it....cuz I'm excited about these two couple...I've wanted them to pair up since Kep Pan Din.... :D

Leila

sarNie Juvenile
WHATTTT???!!!!! YESSSSSSS!!! I can't wait to see this!! Yeah I wanted to see them together after Kep Pandin too. This is their first time together right? Good to see Por make an onscreen comeback with Aom. Thanks for the new Bluemoon, love Aom!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
yes i wonder what happen..no news on their lakorn yet..im just excited cuz aom has a lakorn..she did confirm..but wonder why no title or pictures coming out yet

calla

sarNie Adult
i'm waiting for these 2 in a lakorn together for so long. can't believe that my dream is finally coming true. can't wait til it confirm the name of this lakorn. :wub:

Bou

sarNie Adult
wow im so lookin forward for this lakorn!aom and phor..nice what a couple! both great at acting....i hope their lakorn has a good storyline to it...i hope its like dramatic comedy....but yea i cant wait!thanks for sharing the news!

jekki2chipo

sarNie Hatchling
Hmm could be the second part to KEP PAN DIN? hey a girl could dream, it would be about aom and por, then at the end, aom finds captain, ah that would be great. wait aom should have a kid and it's hers and captain and por and her will raise the kid.

can't wait for this

tinah

sarNie Coma
so excited..now we know the name of the lakorn :w000t: the title is the exact same one as tao and kate thiyada lakorn..at first i thought it was a remake or something..but oh well.. the title..is drama/revenge..so hopefully it is..credit to calla for the info!! its an exact lakorn too

tinah

sarNie Coma
i dont like him either..im just watching it for aom..i can watch his lakorn..once i start watching the lakorn i get used to seeing him..for me..he's just on and off..at times i like him at times i dont..i guess it depends on his lakorn..but anyway..when they were filming kep pan din..wasnt there rumors poh liking aom?

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
I'm gonna merge this topics....but Phor and Aom? I think he made rumors with Amy K too during the lakorn Dao Long Fah Pu Pah See Ngern...but cool it's a drama thank GOD! Can't wait....

shubby

sarNie Adult
wowo..aom and poh..they make good couple and i hope that..it's gonna be drama...lolz

calla

sarNie Adult
noiki said:
how come the title of this lakorn is the same as the one tao somchai had with kate thiyada?
[post="92209"][/post]​
really, i didn't know that Tao has a lakorn that has the same tittle as this one. :)

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Maybe they'll change the title, unless it is a remake. But that would be way too weird since Tao's was what? 3 or 4 years ago maybe?

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
hey.. can anyone share a picture of the pa'ek... phor (sorry can't spell his name correctly)... i want to see how he looks like... :)

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Phor was in Kep Pan Din :) if you watched that lakorn...he was Aom's fiancee...

But he is Ch7's #1 pr'ek....lakorns too many too name...