<span style="color:darkblue">Boran Songs/Karaoke Only!</span>

dara

sarNie Egg
Yor Phra Glin was remade again, but I know they used the same song for the new one. If I'm not mistaken, I also think the nang ek is also Kob, but with a new p'ek. Ok, j/k, i'm not sure who the new n'ek is.

Ok, sorry for talking to much, this is suppose to be a download thread, let me go upload some boran theme songs and post here...Be Right Back...

kitkat

sarNie Elites
man, don't anyone have those songs from yorpraklin and bla blo tong? and kula saen suay VCD because i had asked for this a couple of weeks ago... :(

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Yea..It was a re-make..The theme song for the new one was new but they still kept the old song...The new nang aek was Au Thanamas Kwunwarn..The pra aek for the old version was Chatree Pinyo..

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh..And Au's version is the 3rd re-make also...Before Chatree's version there was another one also..But I don't know if they had the same song or not...

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Glor Petch 7 See doesn't have an ending theme song though...It's only instrument...

L

lalalek

Can some one please upload the Yor Pla Klien song..... I think that that was the best Boran song that i heard, i think that that was the only boran song from back then that i remember.....it will be nice if anyone has it and is also is nice enough to sharee it with us.....thankyou...

kitkat

sarNie Elites
hello everyone!?

i have asked for this like 3 times already and no one reupload it? i mean i know it's not take that long to reupload it. :blink:

can i have those songs:
- bla blo tong
- yor pra klin
- kula saen suay VCD

kitkat

sarNie Elites
hey ana, sharebigfile won't let me download it... i mean is it just me that it's not working.... i refreshed it 5 times and i restarted the computer 3 times and nothing is worked. :(

Ana

sarNie Adult
kitkat said:
hey ana, sharebigfile won't let me download it... i mean is it just me that it's not working.... i refreshed it 5 times and i restarted the computer 3 times and nothing is worked. :(
[post="59523"][/post]​
SBF should work later 2day :D

Vanida

Save World Save Life
ThanamasFanclub said:
Glor Petch 7 See doesn't have an ending theme song though...It's only instrument...
[post="58211"][/post]​
yea i know but i like the intrumeanal songs so sad and nice beat to it :)