<span style="color:darkblue">Boran Songs/Karaoke Only!</span>

angie_thip

sarNie Adult
i got the soudtrack (cd and vcd) for kula sand soy. it very good because they add some beat to the song and make it better. the song in there is very nice i love it. i want to upload but i dont know how to do that.

destiny411

Idyllic
Hey.... for all of u that have been wondering wats Kula San Suay about, try watching this video and maybe you'll understand.....i just uploaded da theme song Kula San Suay....its not mp3 but its kinda like da opening theme music video of da lakorn.

ENJOY DA VIDEO !!!!

Kula San Suay (theme song) ....... NEW!!!!!

( MEGAUPLOAD LINK)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WAQ0JNVK

mzd2b

ThanamasFanclub said:
Can someone tell me why I can never dl from that megaupload site?
[post="32357"][/post]​

ummm...u waited 4 it to load and click on where it says "click download " right ?

nida

sarNie Egg
hi vanida..well i just wonder are those song that you had upload them in sarnworld are they are the songs in kula san suay...anyways i want to know do you know anyone who sale the song track of those songs that james and aom sing in the movies..i you know than just let me know..i will appreciated..thank you

thanks again
nida :rolleyes:

samkob

sarNie Elites
:w000t: :w000t:
nancyvang said:
Okay, I noe alot of you gals have been wanting Plas Bu tong song, and i finally found it. :w000t:

credit: lily@kobkorner.com

It's in rm formated! i tried to convert it but it wouldn't let me. This is the song from thai lakorn puen ban Cinderella. When the mother dies and become a fish, plant, and then a gold/silver tree. And the prince comes along and married na'ek, but na'ek has a step sister who looks like her.

Plas Bu Tong

enjoy...

btw. Vanida, why don't you change the title of the thread. Since it's for boran songs. I got confused, i thought this thread only have Ka Ra San Suay songs and not other boran lakorn songs.

Kkrystal..my sis...lol. I'll listen to the songs and see if it's Aom and James singing. I'm sure I can recognize James singing...
[post="28303"][/post]​
The Bla Boo thong is expired!! Can you reupload it for me nancy??? Thanks a bunch!!! :w000t:

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Plas Plu Tong -re-upload

It's still in rm formted. Sry. I try other coverters and it doesn't let me convert until i download real media player. My computer is already filled with program and i don't want to cram anymore into it. You'll have to watch till kkrystal buy the vcd and upload it for us...

L

lalalek

Does anyone have the song to Yor Pla Klien the endtitle? :D

mokka

sarNie Adult
could someone upload the audio songs through yousendit or mega download? I can't download it through turbo

Mos_Koblover

sarNie Adult
thanks for the song nancy!!! i really love it, and annea for nang sep song!!!! i loved those songs, so much.....thankz ~