<span style="color:darkblue">Boran Songs/Karaoke Only!</span>

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Kkrystal said:
I'm listening to the song...these song are not sang by aom or james. Lolz make sure you tell people that before they get confuse. I've heard them sings. It's not their voice.
[post="23346"][/post]​
I’ve listen to James Slow Song, and yup that’s my boy singing. If you listen carefully you can tell, I had to listen to it twice to catch his voice. lol. During some part he is off key. And I can hear him taking big breaths. lol. You know the parts he’s suppose to hold mmm....longer, he can only hold it for a short moment. But overall, the I like the beat of the song. His singing is good for a started. I think he’s going to take me back to watching puen ban lakorn. lol. I love his mouse/deer ears. :wub: As for the other songs I haven't have time to listen to them yet.

samkob

sarNie Elites
nancyvang said:
Okay, I noe alot of you gals have been wanting Plas Bu tong song, and i finally found it. :w000t:

credit: lily@kobkorner.com

It's in rm formated! i tried to convert it but it wouldn't let me. This is the song from thai lakorn puen ban Cinderella. When the mother dies and become a fish, plant, and then a gold/silver tree. And the prince comes along and married na'ek, but na'ek has a step sister who looks like her.

Plas Bu Tong

enjoy...

btw. Vanida, why don't you change the title of the thread. Since it's for boran songs. I got confused, i thought this thread only have Ka Ra San Suay songs and not other boran lakorn songs. l :unsure:

Kkrystal..my sis...lol. I'll listen to the songs and see if it's Aom and James singing. I'm sure I can recognize James singing...
[post="28303"][/post]​
I have a hard time hearing the song becuz it keeps stopping and singing, can someone help me plz? i've always wanted to have this song because I love this lakorn a lot!!! Can someone convert it into MP3 for me because I don't know how and i really want to have this song on a disc to keep forever!!!

samkob

sarNie Elites
ThanamasFanclub said:
Hey Sam!! It's me Ann!! I love Bla Boo Tong too!! Of course.... :wub:
[post="29459"][/post]​
:shocked: Oh hey Ann!!! I missed talking to you so much!!! :wub: Yeah, we both juz love Bla Boo Thong huh?? Juz love Boy in there!!!!!!!! Hey, pm me sometimes in here cuz etasia is down at the moment!!! We need to talk!! Hit me anytime na ka!!! ^_^

samkob

sarNie Elites
ThanamasFanclub said:
Soeng Sarn Thae Mae Bla Boo....lol..I'm such a dork
[post="29567"][/post]​
Ey, you gotta get that song stuck in my head again, lolz... j/k ka!!! lolz!!! :lmao:

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Is it my fault this lakorn got to me lol...I wonder if anyone has the guys version...If someone does please post it because I really want it..But not in that R something format though...Thanks! :w000t:

song

sarNie Egg
someone upload the song for me. :wavecry: :wavecry:

Ka Ra Sand Suay

Theme Song Noy

Aom Slow Song

James Slow Song

Aom Noy James

L

lalalek

Aww!!! i love this song, what is this song to the movie to? Wasn't there a remake of this song... This sounds soo oldy but yet still so freaken good... :D

Does anyone have the endtitle of the Yor Pla Klien song, i love it and my siblings think that i am crazy when i sing it to them, who care any ways... :D

please start d/l'ing the good boran songs, i love it... :w000t:

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
I'll solve it nancy. I'll go buy the vcd. They have it out on ethaicd. Yeah! I can sing the song now.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I think the song annea posted was the sub to Look tee Tuek Ruem but I'm not 100% sure. I do know that it was Chaiya's sister whose the singer though.

L

lalalek

that is so not that movie song.....the movie is like a twin movie and it has that one pra'eak from the recent Kwan Fah Nah Dum.....

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Kkrystal said:
I'll solve it nancy. I'll go buy the vcd. They have it out on ethaicd. Yeah! I can sing the song now.
[post="30899"][/post]​
lol. :shocked: good. Thanks for solving the problem.