<span style="color:darkblue">Boran Songs/Karaoke Only!</span>

dara

sarNie Egg
Here's Kaew Na Mah theme song (with sing-a-long subtitles)
Code:
http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=65998F28668DDFB0
It was ripped by a buddy here, but I forgot who.

anjos

destiny411 said:
I decided to upload this to Thai(Boran) b/c some of the actress in this lakorn was the main actresses in the Boran Lakorns...such as Yam, nang'ek from Yorpraklin and ect...
Cha Cha Chat Tah Ruk Mp3 [Zip File]

[Click H3r3]
[post="116062"][/post]​

hey..... destiny411 could you reload this albums for me agian thanks in advances.....

yak

sarNie Adult
dara said:
Here's Kaew Na Mah theme song (with sing-a-long subtitles)
Code:
http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=65998F28668DDFB0
It was ripped by a buddy here, but I forgot who.
[post="119717"][/post]​
i always wanted to watch this video. looks like they tried to make like the old one..

sw33txkay

sarNie Egg
umm.. does anyone have the opening song for the movie about the little boy born in the shell?? he get's a mask later on from this yak that turns him into a mute dude that's dark skinned... thanks a lot.

oh, and here's the theme song for SANO NOI RUEN NGAM for anyone who missed it.. this one was cut and pasted together from the movie by me so it's a bit different than the one Bee uploaded. it has the beginning instrumental part ;)

Sano Noi Ruen Ngam Theme

dara

sarNie Egg
sw33txkay said:
umm.. does anyone have the opening song for the movie about the little boy born in the shell?? he get's a mask later on from this yak that turns him into a mute dude that's dark skinned... thanks a lot.
[post="121806"][/post]​

I don't have it, but I know the story is called Sang Thong (Golden Conch).
There are a few versions of this lakorn also.

KwanFah2

sarNie Egg
sw33txkay said:

oh, and here's the theme song for SANO NOI RUEN NGAM for anyone who missed it.. this one was cut and pasted together from the movie by me so it's a bit different than the one Bee uploaded. it has the beginning instrumental part ;)

Sano Noi Ruen Ngam Theme
[post="121806"][/post]​
Thanks for the Full version of the theme song, i only have like part of it and its not as long as your version, thanks again!!!

Vanida

Save World Save Life
yak said:
HERE YOU GO EVEYBODY Thepsin Interajuck ENDING SONG.. IS NOT ALL DAT GOOD COZ I GOT IT FROM DA MOVIE.... LOL... HOPE U LIKE IT N DA OTHA SONG I UPLOAD...
Thepsin Interajuck
TRACK20
ENJOY!
:lol: :loool: :rolleyes:
[post="123056"][/post]​

hey i didn't know earn sing this slow songs in thepsin interajuck??? :lol: just saying i was surpirrse alittle and i have her album with this songs in it anyways i used to have a cassete of thai lakorn songs that has some good boran songs in it :D but i can't find it :angry: