<span style="color:blue"><b>Sai Lom Gub Sam Rouw</b></span>

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
when is this lakron airing anyways? i really wanna see it also. It looks really cute! it's a comedy lakorn right? thanks for the pics.... hopefully there are more pics for us to view.

L

lalalek

Man, when is she gunna make a serious movie like the way she made that one movie with Tangmo, Cee, and Tle!!!!

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
lalalek said:
Man, when is she gunna make a serious movie like the way she made that one movie with Tangmo, Cee, and Tle!!!!
[post="93860"][/post]​
i agree..... she needs to do a drama lakorn it would be good she's been doing comedy lakorns fora while the only drama lakron that she did was oon ai ruk ... with tle moe and cee. :angry: but i'm looking forward to this lakorn it looks really cute..... :p

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Here the smmary that I got from Thai Drama fan site.

The summary is about Heroin ( I think play by cee) has no parents. Cee is the older brother of Foo. Cee step mom and dad die. Foo think that Cee kill his parents. (I don't know about Cheer part in this lakorn)

Susie

sarNie Adult
DUDE WHEN IS THIS LAKORN GONNA COME OUT?? CEE SHOULD PLAY ANOTHER LAKORN WITH AMY!!! WHAT A CUTE COUPLE!!!

shubby

sarNie Adult
so, this is another comedy of Cee and Cheer??? gosh, i like Cee but Cheer i have no idea...she's pretty but...i dont know..LOLZ

maijune

SarNie Adult
they both look good in these pixs...this lakorn seems like they are both from same society/status because both dress so nice....anyone have the rest of the summary?...please share....can't wait for it to air....anyway, anyone know when this lakorn will be on air?....

Leila

sarNie Juvenile
Yeah, when is this lakorn airing?? I hope that it's not stupid, like her rercent one with Tle...Thanks for sharing!

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
In this lakorn Cheer have to take care of a baby..:lol:...so cutie to see Cheer & Cee taking care of a baby... if ya see the preview of it...Can't wait to see this lakorn..

Susie

sarNie Adult
so they have finish filming it right?? when is it gonna come out?? it takin forever gosh

i think they should really pair cee with poo in an upcoming lakorn (it'll be sooooo hot)...but i'll settle for cee with cheer, since cheer's really great at acting...i'll watch any lakorn even if the story sucks and stuff, as long as cee's in it! *crosses fingers* pls make cee's character a playboy...

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
This lakorn is going to air soon but don't know the date yet....

Yeah thai-lakorn-fan-forever I want to see Cee with Poo too if they ever get to pair up....

Susie

sarNie Adult
thai-lakorn-fan-forever said:
i think they should really pair cee with poo in an upcoming lakorn (it'll be sooooo hot)...but i'll settle for cee with cheer, since cheer's really great at acting...i'll watch any lakorn even if the story sucks and stuff, as long as cee's in it! *crosses fingers* pls make cee's character a playboy...
[post="135877"][/post]​
i concur...CEE IS WAY HOT PLAYING THAT PLAYBOY ROLE.

yui15

sarNie Elites
This lakorn is airing on July 29th (Saturday). It's replacing Plik Din Su Dao. I think I'll watch just for Cee lol. :lol:

credit to tang071 :D