<span style="color:blue"><b>Sai Lom Gub Sam Rouw</b></span>

kitkat

sarNie Elites
sarahvang said:
heheheeee kitkat i love cheer.... hehehee... hope this lakorn is a drama not a ciomdedy cheer hasn't done drama for a whilke only one i know of is oon ai ruk that about it of any drama lakorn she had done. :lol: alltough she is exceelent at comdey lakorns like ruk dai mai loved her in there......
[post="24834"][/post]​
yeah.. i don't like her role in oon ai ruk...it's just annoying role..yeah i hope it's drama, too.. :D

Mos_Koblover

sarNie Adult
I think Cheer & Cee, looks amazingly cute together ^_^ they look so much better then their lakorn before, lolx :D I can't wait for this lakorn, yahoo Cheer looks so adorable!

Keomany

Music.heal.All
Cheer is soo cute i love that girl. Cee is lookin fine..i need to go to the asain store soo i am missing out

Ana

sarNie Adult
Cheer lookz better with this hairdo rather then her bun in the other lakorn..lol..I can't wait to see this lakorn. Cee is cute cute cute.Cheer is looking nice too. I still rather see Cee paired up w/someone else, maybe Pinky if eva there's a chance ^_^ .Anywayz, hope it airs soon :p

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
me to yeah!!! heheheee coolsss... lol... cheer so tall for cee heheheee//// cheer is tall and cee is to short lol.... it;s all cool i still like this couple.... loved them in ruk sud kiua is this a comedy lakorn>? i hope it's drama i love drama... need to see cheer in drama lakron...

sunisa

I like the last pic the most.They both look very cute in there.Thanks for sharing the pics.Do u know the summary of the lakorn?

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
i agree i really like cheer's extensions since she looks very femine, but I don't like Cee's long hair..well I think it's pretty long compare to his other lakorns but it's something different.

Susie

sarNie Adult
YAY!!!! THIS IS AWESOME!!!! ANOTHER LAKORN WITH CEE!!!!!!! THIS MADE MY DAY LOL!!!!! CEE IS SUPER HOT!!! :wub: as for the n'ek i've never seen her act.