<span style="color:blue"><b>Lhong Ngao Jun (หลงเงาจันทร์)</b></span>

sarN

sarNie Granny
he is hairly and don't know if ya seen it but the scene where he goin rape her while chase after her .. his shirt lift up and he was hairly all the way down :wub: the only thing pop in my head was OMG >>> RUN PIM !!!

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
iluvnumandoil said:
ae baddasss attitude is back.. i like him like that instead of the soft one
[post="94944"][/post]​

lol...I don't think his bad attitude is back... cause he is still soft with Kob and won't hurt Kob cause he try to do everything to make Kob forgive him.. I wanted him to kidnap her so she won't marry the doctor :)

L

lalalek

Dang i am so freaken pissed off man, my Internet Connect was down for the day an dis not sure if it is gunna be fixed in time but i missed the eppie!!!!! :angry: i heard that it was a good eppie too!!!! It so freaken sad because this was the first eppie that i missed and my sister ended up watching it for me!!!! Dang, can someone please pm me and give me a summary of today and tomorrow's eppie when it gets done????!!!! I am so freaken pissed off :angry: ....I don't know when the connection is gunna come back but i pray for it to work tomorrow!!!!!!!! :wavecry:

cikna

sarNie Adult
Phew said:
lol true, Pze
But Pim just isn't like before anymore. She's changed big time because of Ae. She isnt' scared of Khem or her step mum anymore.
[post="94699"][/post]​
i kind of agree with you phew. it's true, he has changed her a lot but i'm not sure whether she realizes it or not. he made her stronger and determined. but then, he also made her weak. his presence, his touches, weakens her. I guess Ae is at the brink of half- mad because his love and obssession is beyond repair! in epi 11, though i don't understand thai fully, but manged to comprehend a few words.correct me if i'm wrongthere was this part when he said to p'kim that he is pim's husband and she is his wife something like that, he sounds angry, and he does not want anyone to come in between them. in epi 8 and 9, he was just contemplating, not wanting to hurt pim if he pushhes her hard with his confession of love and wanting them to be together against all odds. but in epi 11, he is determined not to let her get away! she belongs to him, so to speak
though, i got a few questions, hopefully someone can help me:
1. when do you think ae started to fall for pim, cuz i don't think it was love at first sight
2. can anyone briefly tell what was going on in preview 11? could not wait until tonight!

maijune

SarNie Adult
thank you so much Sarn....You are always the best.....can't wait for epi 12...hope we get to see epi 12 too okay.....

sarN

sarNie Granny
missjoy said:
sarn... i got something better for you!!!!!!!! :loool: :lol:

[post="94964"][/post]​
:shock: *pass out* ----> no wonder kob was runing for her dear live lollllll i would too