<span style="color:blue"><b>Lhong Ngao Jun (หลงเงาจันทร์)</b></span>

L

lalalek

well don't forget that you still got Khem story, lol.....she is a crazy BI but then you don't know what she has up her sleves right? we still need to see the scene when kob's friend lissa and that Doctor Anon fall in love too? Yeah , pregnant scene can be added also....! :D

missjoy

sarNie Elites
as much as i love this lakorn.. i don't want there to be 17 episode.. what more can happen in 7 more episodes?? it's better to let it end as a GREAT lakorn.. then have it drag on and on and end up being a sucky lakorn... like "hua jai chocolate"

cikna

sarNie Adult
sarN said:
in the room .. kob was drying her hair with a towel  and Ae walk in and grab the blow dryer

[post="92070"][/post]​
when ae first entered the room, pim thought it was risa. but without turning her head to him, the moment his fingers started carressing her hair, not saying a word, she knew it was him. how strong the emotional and physical bond these two shared...... :wub:

missjoy

sarNie Elites
I am kind of annoyed at the camera angle that dida is using. They use too many close-up.. like.. i want to see the overal all picture or a wide angle once in a while... like during the "r/w" scene it would have been nice to see if Ae is actually on top of Pim or not or if he was laying beside her.. it was hard to tell b/c they were only showing their faces... the camera man should have zoomed out a bit... lol.... ^_~

or the scene after the rain scene and Stefan has his shirt off to dry himself off at truat's house.. it would have been nice if the camera man zoomed out so we can see Stefan's nice body... do you girls agree with me???

sarN

sarNie Granny
missjoy said:
I am kind of annoyed at the camera angle that dida is using. They use too many close-up.. like.. i want to see the overal all picture or a wide angle once in a while... like during the "r/w" scene it would have been nice to see if Ae is actually on top of Pim or not or if he was laying beside her.. it was hard to tell b/c they were only showing their faces... the camera man should have zoomed out a bit... lol.... ^_~

or the scene after the rain scene and Stefan has his shirt off to dry himself off at truat's house.. it would have been nice if the camera man zoomed out so we can see Stefan's nice body... do you girls agree with me???
[post="92509"][/post]​
i thought i was the only one that's naughty ^_^ ^_^

sunisa

Ya gurls are fast with the comments.A few days ago I reply with 60 something pages...now it 78.But I enjoy reading all comments.
Anyway,thanks Sarn for all the clips.I really enjoy watching the clips.I wanna see the sweet sence between Stefan and Kob.
And thanks everyone for all the caps.I gotta go to class.Write more later.

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
haha, ithink we all are so crazy, we're never going to sleep until this freaking lakorn ends...

Im hoping for a baby too at the end.. im looking forward to it :)
Gosh sarn , thanks for that rain clip... i've watch it so many times.. i am obsess with the rain scene!!!!

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
HAAhaaa!!! :lol: Sarn , you must be crazy for LGH too...of course I could tell from your banner.. now you're going to do a MV, that great to hear ..I can't wait to see it!!! ^_^ B)

Bee

sarNie Juvenile
B) :wub: in ep9 i thought it was kinda cute the fact that Ae considered Pim as wife, and there's no longer Khemjira!!! In ep10 Ae actually told Pim that she's his wife :wub: ....awwww...so kute!!!

I feel bad for Ae when he said to P'Kim that..."I'll never get my wife back"...ep10 :rolleyes:
can't wait for the next week two episodes... really want to see what will happend next!

I can see how ch7 planning on adding 7 more episodes to this lakorn.. well there's a lot of things that still haven't been shown yet... such as *Pim's grandma and her step-mom haven't accept Pim as her grand-daughter or daughter yet
*Ae haven't told everyone that Pim is his wife
*Khem's confession to everyone that she was the one that caused Tip's death
* someone mention earlier that there's still the love between Dr.Anon, and Pim's friend Risa
*also there's is something wrong with Pim's health that we haven't found out yet!

come to think about it there's a lot of things that can be add to this lakorn to make to 17 episodes!!!!

missjoy

sarNie Elites
i don't think there's anything wrong with Pim's health and she's not going to dies like some people are assuming. Remember.. she was soaking in the rain after she back from the resort and willingly gave into Ae. So she got sick from that and almost had nemonia.

Bee

sarNie Juvenile
missjoy said:
i don't think there's anything wrong with Pim's health and she's not going to dies like some people are assuming. Remember.. she was soaking in the rain after she back from the resort and willingly gave into Ae. So she got sick from that and almost had nemonia.
[post="92629"][/post]​
:) agreed with you with the part she walked in the rain and willingly gave into Ae part, but remember.. the part in ep9 where she was about to check with the doctor in a clinic near by where she work to see what is wrong with her stomach, cuz her stomach wasn't feeling well!!!

maijune

SarNie Adult
me too....still wondering what's wrong with her stomach...to me it seems like she gonna have the same cancer like her mom...and it might be the reason why ch7 added 7 more episods because they might focus on that and maybe made it a sad ending too...and as mentioned before i don't mind having sad ending because this lakorn is already good and even have the sad ending will still rate the lakorn higher too...who knows....just my thoughts though...

maijune

SarNie Adult
oozz i forgot to thank to all the uploader and re-uploader....thanks so much for all the hard work...i would like to re-upload too but i don't know how...please someone tell me how....so i can re-upload for others who haven't had the chance to download right now while all the links still works...i really want those to share with us too...