<span style="color:blue"><b>Lhong Ngao Jun (หลงเงาจันทร์)</b></span>

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
lek_24/7 said:
You know what? lol..i don't know when she is gunna die but if you watched the recent eppie that premier today.....she just looked so freaken pale and sick, she was holding her stomache like the way her mom was! :( ......i can't wait for the next eppie tommorow, it gives me an excuse to get up early and be intense with everyone especially SARN...lol!!!!! :D
[post="91422"][/post]​
What??? Is she pregnant?

sarN

sarNie Granny
she not pregrant lol too fast hahaha there something wrong with her stomach we dont know wat it is yet

no_identity13

sarNie Hatchling
What??? Is she pregnant?

Naww..i don't think she is. Because she just had the love scene with Ae. I think she probably has what her mom has. Because if you think back..her mom looked just like her ( pim was sick at the end of ep 10 preview) when her mom was sick. ANd her mom had stomach problems. It's wierd..did we ever find out what her mom had? I really do hope pim doesn't die though. Even though i would think that would make the movie good in a total different way. But the movie w ould be way better if she doesn't die. or like..if she almost does but fights it with Ae by her side or something?? I dont know..i just love this lakorn so much. I don't think anything could possibly make it bad. Even if the ending was bad..i don't even think a bad ending is possible for this lakorn because Ae and Pim's love for each other is so strong and unique.

celestialxangel

sarNie Juvenile
Yeah, in the previews, you see Khem grab her and she's in her nurses uniform. She's looks better then. Probably tomorrow epi will open with her collapsing and being sick and Mor Anon bringing her to the hospital.

July

sarNie Egg
[wait...aren't you gunna to watch tommorow's eppie too?Yeah those Cap's really help SARN, Thanks alot!!!!!!]

Yeah i'll try too,but i have to wake up at 5:30am (pacific time)...
i dont like getting up in the morning...
but i'll try juss for kob & stefan...lol

L

lalalek

July said:
[wait...aren't you gunna to watch tommorow's eppie too?Yeah those Cap's really help SARN, Thanks alot!!!!!!]

Yeah i'll try too,but i have to wake up at 5:30am (pacific time)...
i dont like getting up in the morning...
but i'll try juss for kob & stefan...lol
[post="91498"][/post]​
lol...my bad, i forgot that it plays differently in regions, well goodluck in trying to wake up early to watch this movie!!!! but man if it was that early, i wouldn't take that chance, i'm just freaken lazy but at the same time i am very luck that i live in the eastern part of the US and it plays around 9am!!!! :D

Bee

sarNie Juvenile
:wub: omg... sarn thank you so much for posting preview to ep10... look so good, can't to watch it!!! :) Man... i cried just the preview.. hopefuly Pim doesn't die!!!

Bee

sarNie Juvenile
:) sarn thanks for the screencap!!! Are there anymore!!
Soooo excited!!! Love this lakorn, i'm going to buy after its over :wub:

sarN

sarNie Granny
whao ! my friend just burst in the door and say she recorded LNJ dis morning lolllll ----> i'll rip it real quick and upload it for ya !Den later on Bluemoon can upload a better version lol

missjoy

sarNie Elites
Bee said:
:) sarn thanks for the screencap!!! Are there anymore!!
Soooo excited!!! Love this lakorn, i'm going to buy after its over :wub:
[post="91522"][/post]​
i'll take any version!!! :w000t: i just want to see it!!! :w000t: