<span style="color:blue"><b>Lhong Ngao Jun (หลงเงาจันทร์)</b></span>

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm only on episode 2... i'm so far behind people.. :(

but yeah.. catching up.. so busy.. btw,Stephen is such a stalker.. a little crazy he is.. he's everywhere.. hehe..i still luv him..though.. :)

oh yea, did you guys hear about Kob's fan threatening Stephen to never go back to Bangkok ever again??!?? Just because of the way, he treat her in the lakorn..?? These people are nuts..they need help, all stephen is doing is acting.. entertaining us.. :) crazy fans out there.. :blink:

sarN

sarNie Granny
while i was watching with the rest of the member :lmao: live dis morning .. it was buffing bad nearly 2/3 of the whole time. I don't know about the rest of ya girls but the "jealous" look on stepen face is funnieee lol...he look more mad / angry @ the doctor ! This is a scene where the doctor and Khme came to vist P'k and everytime he see kob talking to the doctor he get jealous :blink:

L

lalalek

YM_gurl said:
i'm only on episode 2... i'm so far behind people.. :(

but yeah.. catching up.. so busy.. btw,Stephen is such a stalker.. a little crazy he is.. he's everywhere.. hehe..i still luv him..though.. :)

oh yea, did you guys hear about Kob's fan threatening Stephen to never go back to Bangkok ever again??!?? Just because of the way, he treat her in the lakorn..?? These people are nuts..they need help, all stephen is doing is acting.. entertaining us.. :) crazy fans out there.. :blink:
[post="88752"][/post]​
Are you for real??? That is so stupid!!!! <_<

persephone24

sarNie Egg
Wow...Kob's fans are a little extreme. :mellow: But Yeah like everyone here thanx Sarn for posting the preview. And like iheartchakrit i haven't been addicted to a lakorn like this for a long time. Can't wait for the next episode. :D

sunisa

lek_24/7 said:
Are you for real??? That is so stupid!!!! <_<
[post="88757"][/post]​
I agree.they do have some issue. :wacko: It just a lakorn.He only act according to the script. B) people these day. :loool:
Anyway,thanks a bunch Sarn for the preview of epi 9. :wub:
I just finish dl epi 7...didn't watch it yet.I'll watch it later.can't wait to see it. :D

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
persephone24 said:
Wow...Kob's fans are a little extreme. :mellow: But Yeah like everyone here thanx Sarn for posting the preview. And like iheartchakrit i haven't been addicted to a lakorn like this for a long time. Can't wait for the next episode. :D
[post="88765"][/post]​
I guess it's what they say, one bad egg spoil the whole room eh.

Anyway. The lakorn is getting better, they're definitly making sweets scenes in place of Stefan's badness. :wub:

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Ah. Sarn you screencaps the rehab parts. Sweet!! I'm gald they went to a resort for th rehab and not just at home.

Bee

sarNie Juvenile
:) sarn thanks for ep9 preview look so good, i like the dancing part!!!
Thought that was cute!!! Yay, Pim and Ae are getting closer to each other than before!!! LOL :wub:

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
sarN said:
while i was watching with the rest of the member :lmao: live dis morning .. it was buffing bad nearly 2/3 of the whole time. I don't know about the rest of ya girls but the "jealous" look on stepen face is funnieee lol...he look more mad / angry @ the doctor ! This is a scene where the doctor and Khme came to vist P'k and everytime he see kob talking to the doctor he get jealous :blink:

[post="88755"][/post]​
:lmao: He can't seem to pull in the jealous expression. I notice each time he witness Pim with another guy his jaw tightens.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
hehe cuz he's jealous and mad at the same time. He still thinks pim cause his friends death. So he's mad that she dont feel any guilt and she seems to be enjoy flirting and hurting guys feelings. Hehehe he's arguing with himself whether he's enrage or envious.

cikna

sarNie Adult
hi!! i'm new here, but I'm enjoying the moments of being able to come and read all these posts. i was wondering what did Ae said to pim when he first smile at her. what was it? curiou. ;)

cecilia

Staff member
i missed the second half this morning...
thanks sarn for the preview..very anxious..

i'm so confuse...why is kob saying that stefan can't do that to her *forcing himself on her..kiss*..cuz she marry dr. anon already..i'm confuse.. :unsure:

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
He saw pim with mor annon and he was upset. She was trying to stop him from taking advantage of her because she's going to get married soon(it's a lie to stop him). Lolz and it worked. Oh the next kissing scene is at her tout's garden again.