<span style="color:blue"><b>Lhong Ngao Jun (หลงเงาจันทร์)</b></span>

missjoy

sarNie Elites
sarN said:
humm .. i dont know about ya but i can't be doing those kind of scene in front of everyone OMG>>>>> i'll crack up the whole time :lmao:
[post="87339"][/post]​
looks like Sarn's favorite kind of scene is really going to come true!!

I wonder where he takes her to "R" her?

on the second row, how did Kob get on top of Stephan?? ehehehe.... i hope there's an inteview for this scene.

pze

sarNie Adult
haha i was thinking the same thing too but maybe she was showing him how it should be done....haha....lolz...looks like she was even telling him where his head should be at....lolz....

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
OMFG...is it just me or is he pulling her so hard her shirt is about to rip!!! I think he probably rolled her over or something...maybe he likes it on the bottom...HAHAHA...and the way she has her hand on his face...oooo...sexy!!! If they were gonna go as far as her being on top, might as well show him on top too...haha...Those pics are so sizzling HOT!!!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Maybe they should switch roles this time and have Kob rape Stephen...haha...that would be so cute...I know if I had a man that handsome...god knows what I'll do to him...LOL...

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I hope the scene don't go by as fast as the first kiss scene. I think they were rolling back and forth, that's why there's one scene where Kob's on top of him. BTW. Kob is still in her nurse outfit when Stefan did that to her, doesn't the dress lift up? haha. I wonder if it's just an attempt rape scene or a official rape scene.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Maybe we should create a "weirdo club" ???

ceda_lee said:
Maybe they should switch roles this time and have Kob rape Stephen...haha...that would be so cute...I know if I had a man that handsome...god knows what I'll do to him...LOL...
[post="87427"][/post]​
She does looks capable of doing so. Stefan looks so weak underneath her, his hands are so loosen like he's the one getting rape.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
nancyvang said:
Maybe we should create a "weirdo club" ???
She does looks capable of doing so. Stefan looks so weak underneath her, his hands are so loosen like he's the one getting rape.
[post="87488"][/post]​
:lol: :lol: I know!!!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
sarN said:
:loool: :loool: ya chicks are silly and i thought i was weird
[post="87482"][/post]​
You are not alone in this weird world!!!

jackie

sarNie Hatchling
well kob has a fourth lakorn coming up, i hope it's with stephan. then she can rape him in that one. there's this movie i saw way back where the na'eng set pra'eng up to make it look like pra'eng raped her so that he would have to marry her. the reason why she did that was because her stepmom and stepsister were so mean to her and they force her to be a maid in her own home. i think that would be a great remake.

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
ceda_lee said:
You are not alone in this weird world!!!
[post="87490"][/post]​
we are all in this together hehe... a a on the bottom for once isn't that weird :huh: having a dirty mind here

dee

sarNie Egg
I remember reading somewhere...where he went to go pick her up at work and lied to her, saying that someone's sick at her house...or someone at her house wants to see her, then he takes her somewhere...and then thats where rated "R" scene happens...lol...I can't wait... :D

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
dee said:
I remember reading somewhere...where he went to go pick her up at work and lied to her, saying that someone's sick at her house...or someone at her house wants to see her, then he takes her somewhere...and then thats where rated "R" scene happens...lol...I can't wait... :D
[post="87574"][/post]​
I think thats it...cause I remember reading that too...

Just imagine Kob in her nurse outfit...pretending to take care of Ae...then BOOM!!! When everyone leaves...she takes her chance!!! LOL..

sarN

sarNie Granny
:loool: :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool: ya girl is killing me here hhahaa where the modest ! there guys in dis forum too u know