<span style="color:blue"><b>Lhong Ngao Jun (หลงเงาจันทร์)</b></span>

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
matty said:
It's funny how everyone thinks that the story line is similar to the lakorn 'Jam Leuy Ruk' and it was referred to in the movie also...

The scene where Kim finds out that Stefan plans on marrying Kob to make her life miserable...(epi 3)

Stefan: this is the way to torture her
Kim: Are you crazy? Have you watch too much lakorn?!!
Stefan: No. I've never seen them. Why is it like the lakorn?
Kim: Oh ho! It's not just like the lakorn, it is the lakorn...Jam Leuy Ruk...you've never seen it?

I like this scene also with Kim and Stefan (when he thought the one he was going to marry was Kob)...

Kim: A girl that likes to fool around with lots of guys won't settle for you, especially since she has never seen you before...how is that going to happen?
Stefan: I don't care, I'll find ways..besides her mom knows that my mom is rich..
Kim: Wait didn't you tell me that her mom is rich also?
Stefan: So, but my mom is richer!
Kim: I don't know...if it was me I would want to at least meet the person first...and when she sees you then...
Stefan: But I won't let her see me yet, I'll send my mom and let her buy a big diamond ring or something...

skip a few lines

Kim: Hey Ae, let me ask you truthfully are you going to make her your wife for real?
Stefan: Hell no, there's no way...I don't want to get involve with a girl like that...the girl I hate the most in the world...I wouldn't touch her
Kim: What about when you grab her all those times, isn't that touching her...
Stefan: Hey P'Kim that's because I hate her...it's not the same...
Kim: I don't know!!!! I've seen it in lakorn. P'ek likes to...hey wait (looks at Stefan and points at him) you better not 'kom keun' her
Stefan: 'KOM KEUN' are you crazy, how can you even say that?
Kim: I don't know, I see it in lakorn all the time where the p'ek likes to 'kom keun' the n'ek...
Stefan: Are you crazy P'Kim? What p'ek would 'kom keun' the n'ek? That's 'rape'!
Kim: Yeah 'rape'. That's 'kom keun'
Stefan: You're crazy P'Kim! If a girl gets rape she's gonna go to the police...
Kim: Nope! No way! N'ek never goes to the police to get the p'ek arrested! Because right after n'ek gets 'kon keun' I always see her just order soda and drink it.. ha ha ha

Sorry I wrote too much...got carried away :D I just thought those scenes were funny :lol: and wanted to share!
[post="83516"][/post]​
I love how you quoted this. I was so laughing at Kheem , Stephan's friend. He really add humorous to this lakorn. :lmao:

matty

sarNie Egg
sarN, you can do whatever you want to do with those lines ^_^...I just wanted to share that part 'cause when I was watching it I laughed so hard...I thought it was just sooo cute...Kirk (Kim's character) always make me laugh...even just by looking at his face reaction (except when he plays serious roles...it just doesn't fit him)...and I just want to say that Stefan just gets hotter and hotter (and more of a jerk and an a**) everytime! I really like this movie!

matty

sarNie Egg
Hey Junemeni, Stefan isn't the guy that played in Jenjira...it's actually Ek Oree...he doesn't play much now, but he usually plays the bad character...you know now that you mentioned it...Stefan does look similar to Ek Oree...but a more hotter and sexy looking one! :D

lakornlover

sarNie Elites
That was so funny! P'Kim is hilarious especially the part where he said that
"N'ek never gets the police to arrest p'ek. Afterwards, I always see n'ek order nam som (orange juice)."
It's funny because back in the days, n'ek would always drink orange juice so they called it nam n'ek. I was cracking up when I heard that part. :lmao:

SnowFlakes

sarNie Juvenile
yeah he's quite funny!!! I've never seen the n'ek drinking orange juice after she gets rape... maybe i never put attention on it... but after he said that, he laughs it...lol he's funny!! I like when he plays funny character and not the bad serious

annea

sarNie Adult
matty said:
Hey Junemeni, Stefan isn't the guy that played in Jenjira...it's actually Ek Oree...he doesn't play much now, but he usually plays the bad character...you know now that you mentioned it...Stefan does look similar to Ek Oree...but a more hotter and sexy looking one! :D
[post="83834"][/post]​
can u post a pic of the Ek Oree guy??wanna see how he looks like...and u kno when P'Kim said n'ek order orange juice.....i think he kinda refer to like n'ek being pregnant, because when they are pregnant, they like to drink/eat something tart/sour....i think he kinda mean like that but put it in a humorous way instead...lol :lmao:

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
P'Kim is really funny I like that scene too soo funny. Stephen just like its only in a lakorn hehe.. P'Kim guy he's really funny in PBKN too

Bee

sarNie Juvenile
:) I love P'Kim character!!! He is soo funny in episode 3, I couldn't stop laughing!!! :wub: :lmao:

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Funny how P'Kim argue back and forth with Stefan. Their relationship is very close, he trust to tell P'Kim about almost everything he was going to do.

channy

sarNie Egg
p'kim is hilarious... :loool: I'm so glad that this lakorn is finally airing. Stefan is kuteeeee!! The story is getting better as it progresses. Can wait for episode 5.

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
Man, Stefan is a stalker! Seems like all he can think about is Kob, how he's going to torture her. It was funny when he found out that the daughter of his mom's best friend wasn't Kob and he wasn't going to marry her. It was best that he did get engage with the little sis though cause he's going to find out that she's a slut! I can't wait when he does. I want to see his reaction and what he'll do to redeem himself. I don't see Kob as the I-hate-you-forever type that will make him suffer though. Yea, p'Kim is funny and I do like the part when he referred to the lakorns. It's kinda slow but an interesting plot.

cecilia

Staff member
^oh..speaking of STEFAN..i thought i was so funny when he go back and tell his mom..''mom, i dont' want to marry her anymore''..shocked her..and make her pissed off..and so she's like..what do you want..make up your mind..you're drving me craazy..thanks to p'kim..he make sense out of this whole chaos..and even add more to it..stefan readmitting to marry khem..:lol:..another few days to go..seem like forever...