<span style="color:blue"><b>Lhong Ngao Jun (หลงเงาจันทร์)</b></span>

sarN

sarNie Granny
holy smoke! it finaly started eh ! i wish the sub team will jump on this project but it like ghost town in dat section now LOLLL! Can't wait till the "action" started *wink*

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
thankd it looks so freakin good hey sarn are ya gonna upload this lakorn for us the watch lol? eh? heheheeee.... looks so good... can't wait to watch! wil the first epi be avialble tomorrow then?

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
kewl!!! first epi.. is airing already.. kewl..!! yea!!! :D

how is it? for people who saw it already? huh? :rolleyes:
pretty darn interesting.. i can't wait to drop by the video
store.. i dun know if they have it yet.. maybe not.. i'll try next
week... yea!!! :D stephan looks pretty darn handsome..
kob look girl-like.. like always... is she ever gonna get wrinkle? hehee.. j/k... thanks for sharing BlueMoon... :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Notice the lakorn starts out with Stefan's character being all joyful and happy with his friends. And when his friend dies, he doesn't seem to be happy anymore. Stefan's character is such a stalker, staring at Kob from all directions and all corner.

Mae

sarNie Adult
nancyvang said:
Notice the lakorn starts out with Stefan's character being all joyful and happy with his friends. And when his friend dies, he doesn't seem to be happy anymore. Stefan's character is such a stalker, staring at Kob from all directions and all corner.
[post="79839"][/post]​
THat's what it seemed like...a stalker..lol....you're so right.....he was staring at Kob from all directions, whereever she was......

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
One of the Mods is uploading it...Me... :) It will be up @ Lakorn Download section here @ Sarnworld and also @ SK_Forum...

Okay IPTV has it up and I'm recording it right now...awe...I'm loving the song...so when I'm done recording..of course I have to upload..so...be patient....you all will get to watch it tonite if you stay up late...

lucky I'm not working today or tomorrow...

pingpong

sarNie Egg
which magaizine is those pix with Kob and stefan in? Is it the in Darapapayorn of papayorn bunterng? Please let me know because I would like to order it.

shubby

sarNie Adult
june..i have the same problem like you...sometime..i will get that...but it's annoying tho......lolz

gosh..so jealous of those of you that already saw the first ep....i won't be able to until the tape comes in...

so kob grows up in the first ep already?? thats kinda fast...i like it when lakorns get straight to the point but sometimes its necessary for the story to be developed slowly too...well hopefully the story isn't rushed

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
I'm recording it so I'm not watching it so until after ...hopefully it's goes well...anyways I posted some more screencaps of the opening @ SKForum so check it out over there....:)

yukihime

Private
Yeah....that happened to me too. This problem happens all the time. IPTV realli needs to check their vdos b4 putting them on the web. I also tried to post something in the forum there but I got an error.....

Hope it works soon...cross my fingers....