<span style="color:blue"><b>Lhong Ngao Jun (หลงเงาจันทร์)</b></span>

missjoy

sarNie Elites
thanks blue!! so we will get to see Kob in the 1st episode??

I like the ending theme song already!!!

hmmm... i am a little disappointed.. Stepha's Thai isn't that good. I have trouble understanding what he's saying. Maybe it's b/c he's trying to talk really mean??

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
I love how this lakorn is moving along...it gets to the point!...It's definitely not dragging...Thank Goodness

yes Kob is in the first episode and so is Stefan and his friends...sorry I'm not familiar with all the character's name yet...but Stefan's friend died in a car crash because of Arisara and they had the funeral....I'm not sure the dang thing kept buffering...but they had the funeral...and then Stefan famous line from the teaser is heard...lol...thus he want payback.

missjoy

sarNie Elites
that's great. I didn't think would get to see her grown up until the end of the 2nd episode or something.

That's kind of too fast how his friend already died in the first episode!

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I also can't believe the friend died already. And they're already grown up. Isn't rushing?

I love the ending song already!!! Both opening song and ending song are sanged by a women. It’s so sad for Kob’s character. About Stefan’s talking, I could barely understand, he seems like he’s stuttering during some lines.

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Actually i went back to watch that part I clipped...he sounds like he was reading his lines...lol...he needed a little more work on that part...but I guess it's moving fast...but then I'm okay cuz there might be the revenge seeking...jealousy plan... kidnapping...abuse...makeup etc...don't worry gals...it's a Kob lakorn...most of Kob's lakorn are pretty long...

celestialxangel

sarNie Juvenile
I'm kind of glad it moved in the pace that it did, that way it gets to the point. The whole journey is about the two main characters and the revenge point of it all. Wow, the first epi was today and the thread is moving pretty quick, hehe :D

pze

sarNie Adult
ahhhh u guys make me anxious too see this lakorn.....but i guess its okay the more i want to watch the better itll get i guess....but ill be catching the first episode later tonite so ill be back to put in my input....

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
I'm back and I'm so happy that finally this lakorn is airing today!!! And Kob and Stephan is really cute together in the last two pics.

shubby

sarNie Adult
OMG!!! i'm so jealous now..Stefan is so hot and cool .olx....lucky kob..hahahahah

missjoy

sarNie Elites
nancyvang said:
OMG. In the ending theme, I think I saw Stefan riding his motorcycle and chasing Kob. How scary.
[post="79707"][/post]​
i think I see that too, kob is running away from someone... :sweat:

pze

sarNie Adult
this thread is increasing like crazy n its only the first episode.....keep it up girls....lolz....

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
wow, i think if they grown up already .. it good because we can see the whole revenge thing longer.. agree? please someone make scaps or something to fill us all in.. kekeke =0)

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
when is this lakorn going to air? i can't wait any longer! :loool:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------