<span style="color:blue"><b>Lhong Ngao Jun (หลงเงาจันทร์)</b></span>

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Kob's supposed to be innocent. But those pictures there are so serious, it looks like she's going to be evil, yet at the same time she looks sweet. lol. She looks so georgous in the in the second picture.

no_identity13

sarNie Hatchling
hm..i wonder. Is kob ever gonna get strong in the movie..like towards the end. Because i kind of hate it when the n'ek is really weak.

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
no_identity13 said:
hm..i wonder. Is kob ever gonna get strong in the movie..like towards the end. Because i kind of hate it when the n'ek is really weak.
[post="77470"][/post]​
hmmm....I wonder if n'ek will get pregnant? Too bad Didavdo doesn't have the summary up yet...that production is slow.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
no_identity13 said:
[post="77470"][/post]​
I'm not sure. Because she loves her great grandmother very much, and she had told her to not fight against the bad people with hatred. But hopefully she'll stick up to then once in awhile. I think from the preview, she didn't listen to pra'ek so when she was about to leave, he had to pulled her in.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I hope her character is stronger than Mekala. Yea. In Mekala she was weak to everyone except for pra'ek. Funny how she's not afraid of pra'ek and is playful and strong toward him.

Isn't that Big (Ning's boyfriend) in the banner. I wonder who does he play.

noiki

sarNie Hatchling
i'm thinking he could be the doctor guy...dr. anon b/c we know he's not thip (that's almonzo guy) and he's not keem (that's kirk). the only other guy left, that i've read so far, is dr. anon.