<span style="color:blue"><b>Lhong Ngao Jun (หลงเงาจันทร์)</b></span>

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
celestialxangel said:
I keep watching the teaser over and over. I feel so sorry for Kob's character. I wonder how he finds out about the mix up and how Kob was innocent all along.
[post="74623"][/post]​

I know that the teaser keep making me wanting to find out what going to happen once he found out that Kob was innocent all along, I wonder if he's going to make it up all the things he did to Kob. And would Kob ever forgive him?................ So he's going to kidnap her and it going to take place at the beach, right!!!!?

Mae

sarNie Adult
I can't wait anymore...seeing the teaser makes me want to see it soo bad...It looks sooo good...ahhhh...the anticipation!!!!

daisy

sarNie Egg
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 12DAYS WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :w000t: :w000t: :w000t: :w000t: :w000t:
Code:

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
jackielee978 said:
I know that the teaser keep making me wanting to find out what going to happen once he found out that Kob was innocent all along, I wonder if he's going to make it up all the things he did to Kob. And would Kob ever forgive him?................ So he's going to kidnap her and it going to take place at the beach, right!!!!?
[post="74646"][/post]​
It's suppose to have some similarity to Jamleuy Ruk the one with Ning and John...but it's not an exact copycat...the one with Ning p'ek kidnaps n'ek...

I luv those type of story where p'ek kidnaps n'ek like Seradarul, Jamleuy Ruk,etc...it gives the lakorn a lot of spice.... :D

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Maybe this is going to finally be a decent lakorn from dida. Haven't seen a good lakorn from dida for such a long time.

jackielee978 said:
[post="74646"][/post]​
after all the mean things p'ek's done to n'ek..they better make the making up super super sweet....

jackie

sarNie Hatchling
i agree with you nancyvang, dida's lakorn always start out pretty good then towards the middle and end they either drang it out or they change the plot. hopefully this lakorn is going to be as good as i hope it will be.

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Let's have a little discussion...too quiet in here...:)

Dida isn't all that great with Modern lakorn's they specialize in Fantasy...but then some of the period drama were made by Daravdo too...but the stinkiest of all would have to be Kantana...besides Dao Long Fah Poo Fah See Ngern and Ploy Lom Petch and Khun Jeaw Kapow Kai Khun Chai Kadow...most of their lakorns really stink...if I didn't mention another good one from Kantana please forgive me..:)

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
The lakorn is produce by Dida.

Dida does specialize in Fantasy, but some of their Fantasy lakorn, the special effect are too fake. As for Kantana their lakorns are rarely good ones. I don't favor any production, cause each has their own flaw.

onahc

sarNie Elites
please let kob's character be strong and able to defend for herself. weak n'ek usually spoils the whole lakon.

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
tinah said:
this lakorn is produced by dida right?..
[post="75159"][/post]​
Yes this lakorn is by Dida...but I see potential with this lakorn for the fact that it's a dark drama about life itself...well according to the novel that's what it said...and it's a boosting lakorn for Stefan so they have to give him a good script...so I'm predicting a good outcome from it. :)

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
onahc said:
please let kob's character be strong and able to defend for herself. weak n'ek usually spoils the whole lakon.
[post="75161"][/post]​
Well it depends on how the story goes as well...not every lakorn with a weak n'ek makes the lakorn a bore...some lakorn need that element of a n'ek who suffers in life with abuse...as I put it the sympathetic character...so the story balance out...lol :D

lynn

sarNie Juvenile
i hope this lakorn will be good from beginning til the end and dont drag toward the end cuz I hate that.

lynn

sarNie Juvenile
when this lakorn air can some upload the first episodefor me so i can watch cuz I dont want to wait a week later to watch it because my vdo store is slow.

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
lynn said:
i hope this lakorn will be good from beginning til the end and dont drag toward the end cuz I hate that.
[post="75165"][/post]​
Well let's keep it in mind that it's ch7...they sometime like to drag their lakorns a bit...but a little dragging is okay most lakorns drags... as long as the story unfolds the way it should be...so how many more days...today is the 5 of FEB...so 10 more days right... B)

I'm like on a Lhong Ngao Juning role today...so bored....right now...nothing interesting to watch. -_-

annea

sarNie Adult
i just hope this lakorn isnt a disappointment, cuz sometimes people anticipate a lakorn so much, but it turns out not as good as people anticipated! i just pray this this lakorn is gonna great and not disappoint us because we've waited too long for it...lol...and i hope this lakorn get a high rating so stefan and get boosted to Khun Dang's expectation..

no_identity13

sarNie Hatchling
I'm am so excited. Stefan looked so cute in the teaser when he was smirking at the very end. Heh heh heh...I like him. I think he's so adorable in his lakorn with amy. and kob looks really young and cute. So..when does this air?