<span style="color:blue"><b>Lhong Ngao Jun (หลงเงาจันทร์)</b></span>

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
The cover of the novel does look romantic. Can't wait to see how this lakorn will unfold. I know some of the girls at KU had already bought the novel and reading it as we speak.

amikaX

sarNie Hatchling
hmm..i kinda notice that Stefan reminds me of Adrew ffrom "Look mai glai ton"...i dunno what is it..but he really remind me of andrew..maybe their face structure and their both mix??? not sure myself..lol...but anywaz, we have 15 more days to go b4 "LOng Ngao Jun" airs!!!!!!!!!!!!!oh btw, the book cover, is that p'ek pic in the moon? just curious...

yeah..thats p'ek on the moon :D i like the moon...it always sets the romantic mood...

i'm such a romantic...can't wait for all the sweet scenes between Kob and Stephan...he is just looking better and better by the second

sarN

sarNie Granny
"moonlight" mean romance ...loll.... in lakorn when ever u see ppl looking up the moon it mean love lollll

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
lol. Talking about the moon. Sometimes people look into it thinking they might see the one they love. Looking into the moon has alot of meaning.

For me it's sad to look at the moon, because soon it's going to dissapear and the sun is going to come back. Then it appears again and it doesn't seem like the same one it used to be. Haha.

der052

sarNie Juvenile
Come on and hurry it up! Even though Song Sanaeha may be good but I'm ready to give it up for Long Nao Jung! Cause I know Long Nao Jung is an utterly romantic lakorn! Come on, come on....

a couple more weeks and I'm going to go nuts...Come on ch.7! I don't mind if you kill Vee off bat! (No offense) Hehe!

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I don’t know what’s up with Ch.7 because they’re not promoting their lakorns. Ch.3 usually show teaser/preview and a bunch of news on their lakorn weeks before it comes out, promoting it big time.

Right now dida is focusing on Koh Kaya Sith (boran/fantasy). So there’s no news yet at their website about Lhong Ngao Jun either.

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
der052 said:
Come on and hurry it up! Even though Song Sanaeha may be good but I'm ready to give it up for Long Nao Jung! Cause I know Long Nao Jung is an utterly romantic lakorn! Come on, come on....

a couple more weeks and I'm going to go nuts...Come on ch.7! I don't mind if you kill Vee off bat! (No offense) Hehe!
[post="73869"][/post]​

Wow...see what this anticipation is doing to us...we are getting violent...lol :p

lynn

sarNie Juvenile
im counting down the days for this lakorn to air cause havent seen a drama lakorn for while.

shubby

sarNie Adult
hahahaaha....i can't wait....i wanna see it real bad....i'm so sick of all the lakorn rite now.....ekkekek....anywayz....any more news...of kob and stefan lakorn???