<span style="color:blue"><b>Lhong Ngao Jun (หลงเงาจันทร์)</b></span>

jackie

sarNie Hatchling
:angry: what's up with this lakorn they hardly have any information or news updates. hardly any behind the scenes pictures or interview. i wanna know all the latest details. why are they keeping us in the dark man!!!!

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
have u seen Kob's outfit? She is gonna be playing a sweet and innocent n'ek...very delicate...conservative. Yeah I have to agree not much pics...but hopefully when it gets further in production more pics will be coming...I trust the gals at KOb Unlimited they are awesome fans.

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
i know i want to see more news pics... etc.... well cool stephen aint that bad looking though he pretty hansome... I just don't like it how kobs charector is so weak hopefully she becomes stronger...

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
The official sites are mostly in thai. Like Ch.7, Ch.3, Ch.7, Daravdo, Katanna, Dida, Polyplus, etc.

sorry forgot to mention that it was in thai font...what are you trying to find perhaps i can find the link for you...

cutepie

sarNie Hatchling
hey guys or girls i just went the kob thread at the etasia and read the transltated from ning and it look like the might get to see this lakorn sooner than we though....want more info..go there read it for yourself.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
There's a little news about this lakorn, from polyplus site (dao grai jai) but Ning will post it here later.

It talks about Kob and Stefan's engagement. They're getting engage in the lakorn, I wonder if it's one of his evil plans.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I haven't watch it yet. But from the screencaps that Khun Thaithai capture, Kob and Stefan looks super cute on the engagement day. And the rest of the cast are silly.

missjoy

sarNie Elites
yes.. kob and stefan looks super cute together!! makes me excited to watch this lakorn.

looking at the way kob is dress, it doesn't look like she's getting engaged, it looks like the nang'rai is getting engaged b/c she is wearing the traditional outfit.. but i'm not sure if it's to stefan.

shubby

sarNie Adult
thank you Ning for the video clip..u're the best....i love seeing kob and stefan....thank you.........