<span style="color:blue"><b>Lhong Ngao Jun (หลงเงาจันทร์)</b></span>

onahc

sarNie Elites
OMG, that's tweety bird's grandma. I can't believe she's still around, wow she's ancient. And I hope kob isn't in that boring nurses alfit all the time because she looks old in it.

sulad

sarNie Adult
aww...i can't wait to see this lakorn...she's having sooo much upcoming lakorn...but can't to see it...want to see Num and Kob in a drama and romance lakorn again...love them both soo much..

missjoy

sarNie Elites
kob still looks very young.. she still looks like when she was playing daoprasook with her long hair and parted in the middle.

Twinky

sarNie Elites
Is it me or did kob gain a little weight..just look at her cheeks...but I like it though, I don't want to see her too skinny...and I'm glad that she is looking much healthier..I mean in mon ruk loong tong she looks so tired and unhealthy..I mean she seem's really skinny (too much work I guess) but yeah kob looks really good and really young...

samkob

sarNie Elites
:w000t: SHE STILL LOOK LIKE THE KOB FROM DOWPRASOOK!!! SHE'S SO YOUNG LOOKING AND PRETTY!!! YUP, I'M GALD SHE'S GETTING HEALTHIER!!! :)

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
She's gotten a lot healtheir. When she was in Mon Ruk Luk Toong, she had to be outside in the countryside most of the time, a lot of bugs bitting and the atomosphere was timmid and hot. She also got sick during that time, that's why during the beginging of the lakorn she was energetic, but during the middle and end she was tired. Same goes to the other cast of Mon Ruk Luk Toong.

But I'm gald, she's gotten more meat on her. She's looks more relax in this lakorn. And her skin is glowing. I love her curls. Maybe the period of this lakorn is set in the 70's or 80's.

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
oh my gosh she do look like when she was still in dao pra sook dang kob ages so well she is like 26 but she sill look like she;s 18 hehhahahahaaa kool she's looking beautiful.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i think she still is very skinny..she should try gaining more weight..it makes her look more skinny because shes small..but her face look more full nowadayz..

der052

sarNie Juvenile
Yes, please! Whoever has the summary, please post! Thanks ahead of time, so anticipating this lakorn!

samtly

Xtreme sarNie
wow kob is having two big anticipated lakorn coming the way look at this lakorn discussion have already reach 8 page and the one she have with chakrit it is almost 4 page. this clearly show how big she is.

kels

She is like the dara nai doung jai "star of our heart" so no matter what we'll never get tire of her. At least I won't. :D