<span style="color:blue"><b>Duang Jai Patiharn(Red Drama)</b></span>

sammie

sarNie Egg
:lmao: wow....im so exciting get to know the title already hopefully we will get to see some pix of the ceremony...but wat does Duang ja prattanaa mean can some1 translate it plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
sammie said:
:lmao: wow....im so exciting get to know the title already hopefully we will get to see some pix of the ceremony...but wat does Duang ja prattanaa mean can some1 translate it plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...
[post="88462"][/post]​

" My heart's wish or desire"....

gurlie

sarNie Egg
heheheheh...i can't wait any longer..the title sound soooooo good.... :w000t: ..gosh..i hate waiting..hopefully this movie is very dramatic like their old lakorns back then...hehehe :lmao:

missjoy said:
"My heart's desire"

ohhh.. i like that!!!
[post="88474"][/post]​
Joy..thats just what i was thinking...My heart's desire..yay..it is a better title than Duang Jai Rak

SunStar

sarNie Elites
hmm... revenge plot is okay...but sometimes... it gets to me too much... and i'll start hating the pra'ek or nang'ek... i like it to be more around the fact that they don't know they love each other until it's too late... then some years later... they meet and start to realize their love... but the pra'ek have a biT@hY fiancee who everyone just hates...

also... there should be scenes where they get stranded on a island or woods and have to live like commoners who have to find things for survival.... like MANEEYARDFHA!!!! I LOVED THAT LAKORN...

vila

sarNie Egg
the title sound interesting and matching them two.. it just hurting melting away according to the translation :wub: . i wounder what would the story be like... Hmmm... soo happy to hear that they are acting with each other again.... :D

noi

sarNie Hatchling
I think red drama has turned out to be quite good. I like their lakorns. it's not big budget, but it has a good story and a good meaning to it.

I like daravdo, but it's been such a long long long time since i actually watched their lakorns. they haven't produced anything good for a while now. and when it's good, they drag it out. i hate that. end it while it's still hot.

linky

sarNie Hatchling
I agree noi, dara haven't been producing good lakorns lately. But who knows, may be the one with noon and mos may be a hit...

mskinyi

^^ this is the only good news i heard today... ahha and believe me todai wasn't one of those happi dais aiiishhh anyhoo haha im loving the title

victoria

sarNie Juvenile
yeah the title is very interesting and i really like it :D now i'm just dying to know the storyline heheh

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Isn't Luk Mai Lark See from Daravdo? Cuz that lakorn along with Cee Ciwat has gotten lots of nominations for awards....and of course last year was On Ai Ruk which was under Daravdo as well.....

maijune

SarNie Adult
my heart's desire sounds like a period/drama lakorn...don't you guys think so?....yeah and can't wait for the ceremony and the summary...

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
It's been quiet here, I hope they release something or confirm that they having a lakorn together... Yeah I hope it another period or boran, love Kob in boran outfit!!! :D

I hope either Kob or NUm come out and confirm this soon...i'm already excited over the news and title....

Duang Jai pradthana...definitely has a period sound to it.. hope it is a period drama