<span style="color:blue"><b>Duang Jai Patiharn(Red Drama)</b></span>

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Credt to Sweet Kob Forum:

Duang Jai Patiharn airing every Monday-Tuesday.

Time Zone:

6:25 am (Pacific Time Zone)
7:25 am (Mountain Time Zone)
8:25 am (Central Time Zone)
9:25 am (Eastern Time Zone)

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
Num4ever said:
i feel sorry for taecho so sad sad! I can feel his pain he cries a lot in today episode
[post="149197"][/post]​
i know , so sad and when morin was at the hospital and how she hitting taycho all crazy, i was also crying along with her all crazy :(

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
where can i DL this lakorn I'm anxious to see it. NVM i found it.. thanks sarn!!! lolz darnit .. its takes me about 2.5 hours to dl one episode this sucks lolz hahaha

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
KawaiiTennyo said:
where can i DL this lakorn I'm anxious to see it. NVM i found it.. thanks sarn!!! lolz darnit .. its takes me about 2.5 hours to dl one episode this sucks lolz hahaha
[post="149215"][/post]​
You don't have to download.

Open the Windows Media Player then go to file and choose Open Url then copy this link and paste into the open box. After that click ok the you can watch. Lol

You can download all movie clips to your computer. Make your own collection without spending any money!!!

How to download clip?
1) Download "Net Transport" software at www.xi-soft.com
2) Copy the following link to Net Transport
3) When download is completed, rename files to xxxxxx.wmv

Episode 1
rtsp://www.bbtvthai.com/2006-07-10-DuangJai

Episode 2
rtsp://www.bbtvthai.com/2006-07-11-DuangJai

Episode 3
rtsp://69.41.174.66/2006-07-17-DuangJai

Episode 4
rtsp://69.41.174.66/2006-07-18-DuangJai

Episode 5
rtsp://69.41.174.66/2006-07-24-DuangJai
ALL THE EPISODES CREDIT TO lakornthaiexpress

sarN

sarNie Granny
i really like the hair color of kob hair ! it look cute and bring youth and I need dat lolzz.

gloria83

sarNie Adult
eps 6 was so sad...how could she ever fall for him? i know it was a accident but it would still be hard for her..

missjoy

sarNie Elites
Taecho will find a way for her to fall in love with him again and for her to forgive what he has done, even thought it was an accident.

macli

sarNie Hatchling
Ouch, just saw epi 6, that scene at the hospital was sad when they're all crying. And that scene when Kob went wild on Num, its gotta hurt. The behind the scenes in Raiwan showed them celebrating her birthday was cute, he wishes her a happy birthday and then she goes on for him to wish her to be rich, be pretty, and he was like "ErrH! (Okay!)". And then they showed her forcing cake into Num's mouth and he wouldn't but then he ended up accepting it in the end, they were so cute. It does seem like they have something going on, definitely if they've just met for the first time. anywase darn why did they have to end epi 6 at a crucial part? Arghhh, a whole week to go