<span style="color:blue"><b>Duang Jai Patiharn(Red Drama)</b></span>

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Credit P'Youa @ SKF....the opening ceremony is May 8, 2006! Mark your calendar....So excited she's having another one on the way...whoo for a minute there it got me worried...but it's all good May 8th!!! Two more weeks! :D

Num4ever

sarNie Juvenile
BlueMoon said:
Credit P'Youa @ SKF....the opening ceremony is May 8, 2006! Mark your calendar....So excited she's having another one on the way...whoo for a minute there it got me worried...but it's all good May 8th!!! Two more weeks! :D
[post="109628"][/post]​
thanks bluemoon I was going to post the date too, but you went a head of me. I'm so excited too! Can't wait to see the pix

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
No probs Pon my dear...don't forget to give us the scoops ja... ;)

To get this topic going over here...I'll post some caps from their old lakorn...one of my all time favorite of theirs...."Sai Lo Hid"

Credit to Youa @ SK_Forum...please don't repost these caps anywhere else unless given permission by Youa

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Here's the news from Dara Daily mentioning of them filming it by the end of this month...but rather it won't be filming late in April rather early May.

Sorry I can't find the actual article or I'm too lazy too look for it...

Credit Card @ Num's forum

วันนี้ดาราเดลี่ ลงข่าวว่าละครที่พี่หนุ่มกับกบจะแสดงด้วยกันจะเปิดกล้องสิ้นเดือนนี้แล้วค่ะ.

Today Dara-Daily publish news about P'Num's lakorn with Kob which they are playing together it shall start shooting by the end of this month (April) ka.

lynn

sarNie Juvenile
I'm so excited at least the opening ceremony is soon. I was afraid it was just going to be a rumor only.

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
Hey, I remember when they film Khun Paw Jarp , it was on May too.. so this lakorn should be airing this year.. Kob is on a role with three drama this YEAR!!! :w000t:

i love that scene from sailohit, blue....so sweet :wub:

yay..kob and num is happening again!!!

Mae

sarNie Adult
I'm pretty sure it's gonna be 3 successful dramas for the year of 2006 for Kob...the one with Stefan was a huge success...I'm sure the one with the all-time talented Chakrit will be even a bigger hit...and the one with Num will another huge hit too..YaY for Kob.....

Num4ever

sarNie Juvenile
ละครเรื่องใหม่ของพี่หนุ่มศร&กบสุวนันท์ เปิดกล้องวันที่ 8 พฤษภาคม เรื่องดวงใจปาฏิหารย์ ค่ะ
แต่วันบวงสรวงไม่ทราบว่าวันไหน ถ้าคุณ AY น้องcard(สปาย ณ RS Laughing ) หรือ ใครทราบบอกข่าวด้วยนะค่ะ เผื่อว่าใครที่สามารถไปให้กำลังใจพี่หนุ่มและอยากเจอพี่หนุ่มจะได้ไม่ชวด และเป็นตัวแทนเก็บภาพมาฝากคนที่ไม่ได้ไปอย่างrabbit ด้วยนะค่ะ ถ้าอยู่กทม. ต้องไม่พลาดงานนี้แน่เพราะชอบคู่ขวัญคู่นี้ที่สุดค่ะจะเป็นละครแนวไหนน๊าเดาไม่ถูกจริงๆ เลย ohnooo smileee

ปล.พี่หนุ่มลดความอ้วนบ้างน๊า เดี่ยวโดนนักข่าวแซวอีกน๊าค๊า kamking

Here some news I got from thaitv3 forum. Basically talking about the open ceremony for num and kob lakorn on May 8 nothing much.

จริงแท้แน่นอนจ้าเพราะว่าอ่านจาก นสพ.ดาราเดลี่ มาว่า กบ+หนุ่มจะเล่นเรื่องดวงใจปรารถนา แน่นอนค่ะ เพราะว่าเป็น ของบริษัท เรดดราน่า คุณแดง นพดล มงคลพันธ์ กำกับการแสดงค่ะ ชัวร์ 100 เปอร์เซ็นต์

CONFIRM 100%

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
thanks Pon...I know Rabbit...she's is a member @SKForum too but I don't think she can speak or write English...I wish she could so she can inform overthere..lol

but no one knows the storyline cuz Thaitv3 board didn't have it either...