Sorn Sinchai and Tai Orathai Concert

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
are these singers good?, never really heard of em...but yeah they're coming for the annual 4th of july celebration, they are performing on the 1st of july, thats all i know...but hey if any of u guys know who they are, let me know what u think of them...

mskinyi

i duno about sorn sinchai, but tai orathai is coming down to georgia on july3^^ can't wait and im hoping i can go... love her songs esp. yoo nai jai samuer... awesome voice!

saobomp

sarNie Adult
mskinyi said:
i duno about sorn sinchai, but tai orathai is coming down to georgia on july3^^ can't wait and im hoping i can go... love her songs esp. yoo nai jai samuer... awesome voice!
[post="133858"][/post]​

r u from ga? where will they have her concert at in ga?

Sah

sarNie Elites
Mm.. question. Does anyone know how old Tai Orrathai is? I've been really curious about it..

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
to be honest TAI ish gOod but i NEVER heard of sorn////they say his lung thoong are really up beat so im lOoking fOrward to his performance...

JoXBankXClash

sarNie Hatchling
i have some info about na tai hehe

Tai Orathai - Orathai Dabcharm
Nationality Thai
Birthdate 27/03/1980
Age - 26
Eyes Colour Black
Hair Colour Black
Height 165 cm.
Weight 48 kg.
Language Thai, English

:D

Sah

sarNie Elites
JoXBankXClash said:
i have some info about na tai hehe

Tai Orathai - Orathai Dabcharm
Nationality Thai
Birthdate 27/03/1980
Age - 26
Eyes Colour Black
Hair Colour Black
Height 165 cm.
Weight 48 kg.
Language Thai, English

:D
[post="134359"][/post]​
Thanks a lot jo! Now, I don't have to constantly wonder about it. Yeah, I was thinking she wasn't that old. I really like her, her songs are really good and her voice is beautiful. I think she's really pretty as well. Thanks again na!

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
i saw her! i got a picture with her and i got a few good ones of her singing...i'll post later!!! shes pretty!!!...but yeah the temple was fun, she sang pretty good....shes leaving for GA either tonight or tomorrow, so u GA peeps shld see her!

EDIT:: got some pics, arent as good as my other ones, but they'll do, i have to develop the other camera..enjoy lol

SaoSophab

sarNie Hatchling
I think Tai Orratthai has a real sweet and pretty voice. Her loog tung songs are nice to listen to if you like that kind of music. She's pretty too and around my age. 26. Always a plus! he he

Mook

sarNie Egg
Me and my sister was going to fly to USA to see her.

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
i guess more older people went to see her so there not much pictures i dunno lol coz her music is morlam

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
*Ice* said:
i guess more older people went to see her so there not much pictures i dunno lol coz her music is morlam
[post="156675"][/post]​
yeah thats true...to this day i only listened to her twice lol...really not my thing, i like the stuff like Kat and Tata come out with...upbeat stuff lol

Vanida

Save World Save Life
i really like her tai orrthai but didnt go to her concert she should of come to my place then i would of for sure :)

SouthernGal

sarNie Hatchling
I didnt get to see her when she came to Ga, but my parents went...my mom says she looks sooo much prettier in person.

Also, do yall think she looks kinda like Namfon from Jao Sao Ban rai? its the way they smile and pose. that innocent look eh? or its just me. haha