SOPA --- are we affected by this?

fun

Expired Sarnie
I can live without internet if it was 10 years ago lmao!!! But as of now, I don't think I can survive.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I didn't start depending on the internet until around 2008. I was still a kid back then, i preferred watching cartoons and tv. Now thinking back, i couldn't do what i did before. I am an internet addict. I can't enjoy watching tv as much as i did as a kid.

Katerine

Butterfly123
Magaupload's gone??????? ayahhhh!
i know so far a few congresses have stepped down.

the only other country i know that got this China,Cuba, Iran, Syria and Russia.
and well... apart from China (b/c i know there are some Chinese people around here), what are these country's like?? war zones or have been. very strict!!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
the heck with them...

I said sharing is caring...none of us are getting paid or making any sort of profit at that.

It should be looked at as a form of free advertising if any....shoot!!!

I have lots of lakorns that I watch on here for free and still have to buy the dubbed ones for my mom to watch when it comes out in the video stores. So how are they losing profits. The same goes for American movies...watch in theater and when the DVDs comes out I still go out and buy them WTH more do they want from me/us!!!???

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
did any of you read the latest news on megaupload??? Should we go and deactivate our account!?!?