SOPA --- are we affected by this?

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
anyone read or heard about this??? Should we all here at AF be concerned?? this sorta worries me.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/46016105/?ocid=ansmsnbc11

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Oh gosh, now i'm worried. The internet has been quite the subject lately, i even heard that it might even be shut down one day.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
let me private message Darvil and see what he has to say.

i am sorry to be the bearer of this "bad" news...

Katerine

Butterfly123
oh my i hope not!!! AF is like my home on the laptop lol.
but i've been seeing a lot of site on strike today, Wikipedia is on.
whatever happened to the freedom of speech?!

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
This is lame. It sucks because then I can't find out about my Asian celebrities!! And see gifs of my Asian stars!! Ughh. Stupid law. & I can't even sing a song and post it on youtube? 5 years jail time? That means everyone in the country will be going to jail.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
i hope hope hope this isn't gonna pass...cause where is our freedom in all of this!?!?

what kind of bull$4it will it be if we can't share what we like/love & enjoy with our friends and families!?

i read somewhere on the web earlier today about "censorship" and what the government is trying to do to us now "control" us virtually...what else do we have if they control our internet usage?!?

anyhow i couldn't help but have to ask since i sometime help upload lakorn episodes to Megauload..which i am sometime afraid of what may happen to uploaders at anytime down the road. (*i do not intend to jinx anyone or myself at that)

but do you ever wonder what may happen later...for what we are doing now?

just my opinion.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
The world is going to be a very sad place when there is no internet. I worry for my dear lakorn life, without lakorns there is no me. And i couldn't possibly order any without the internet either.

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
I think I can live without the internet but aiya...

It's going to be hard..I'm with Cupid Candy...except Thai Boran Lakorns....gosh...I hope it won't get passed b/c I will miss out on a lot of things...=(

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm so pissed because the government is taking too much control over "the people" as it is!! I hope it don't pass or else they're pretty much trapping us from the world! The government has so much secrets they keep from us, I hate power hunger people!!

Sign this petition to stop SOPA please!! Save our sites and freedom!

SIGN HERE

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
THE FUDGE!!! MEGAUPLOAD IS GONNNEEE AHHHHH!!! ALL MY UPLOADS!! omg... i'm MADDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!

DARN YOU PIPA AND SOPA >.. arghhhh!!!

Asy

sarNie Immature
Poor me, but the uploaders are the most pitiful. Damn damn damn!!!

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
The law didn't pass yet & megaupload went down? I hope it's just a rebellion thing & we get our files back! I have some files on there that I put on as my back up :(

kialakornlover

sarNie Adult
I HATE THIS ! They say we don't have enough money for the freaking econmy ! Ok, people, if they are so smart, they can at least lower prices for everything.
It's stupid how they are gonna shut off the internet. But I have a feeling they won't take it off.
Cause today I went to the FBI for a field trip. One of the guys were a cyber person( a person who finds whatever he needs to on the net) I asked him this and he said he doesn't think so.
But Everyone should sign the petition so they won't take it down !

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
if the internet is shut down, what's the use of developing all these new technologies like laptop, ipod, iphone...for???

kialakornlover

sarNie Adult
if the internet is shut down, what's the use of developing all these new technologies like laptop, ipod, iphone...for???
I agree ! The internet is the most useful thing to us ! WTF is up with these damn government ! :thumbdown: :numchuck: :scratchchin: :blahblah: :faint: :yawn: :rant: :cry:

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Like everyone has been saying: "we're going back to the dark ages"

We are not developing but we are taking everything away slowly...our generation is moving backwards slowly