Soot Saneha (Lakorn Thai)

nikki1786

LizQuen
another Ken and Anne...

p.s.
tiring day... i couldn't get to watch for 3 days as of now... because i am busy with the bazaar.
anyways, i'll be checking here to be able to be updated. ^^

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Continued from before....

Din brings Lin back to her place after telling Kom what had happened to Lin.

Bringing her up to her place Din starts to feel like he wants to be with her.After bringing her inside she struggles and they fall on her sofa face to face inches away from kissing. As Din looks at her longingly he goes in for a kiss but is interrupted by Kom. Kom is mad but lets Din off the hook. As Din goes home he calls Taa and talks to her about his feelings. The very next morning Lin wakes up to see her at home and looks for Din right away only to find Kom.

At work, Leks mother tells Lin that she is going to hire a new chief to help her cook but Lin refuses saying she will only work with Din and not Chief Andrew. Lek's mother is shocked and says it is Chief Andrei before she leaves. Lin then goes to meet Din at his work place and tells him what had happened. Din is happy that she was not willing to let them hire chief Andrei.

Din brings Lin home to meet his mother. But his mom and servant is shocked to see that Lin came.

In the next preview Lom will start making a move on Lin causing them to fight. Din comes and saves the day as Ming is about to slap her.

:wub:
He's really worried for her!

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
I really can't wait for next week!!! Din really likes her!! I wonder when she will find out. For sure she doesn't realize that she doesn't really like Lek as much as she did in the beginning. She's always looking for Kru Cook every chance she gets!!! :lol:

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
^^^I know! She called him sooooo much! LOL! Kinda seems like me. haha. I was getting angry, because Ken wouldn't freakin' pick up! lol. I can't wait for the next episode! Although Anne's character in this drama is hi-so, self-center, childish, and bratty she seems to be very likable. One thing I like about Anne in this drama is that she's confident, giving, and has a bubbly personality. She's always smiling and complimenting Din and gives him a lot of things, which shows that she's rich but isn't selfish. lol. :)

oh and one more thing------
OMG! I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE ATE ALL OF LEK'S NASTY FOOD! THE PAINFUL LOOKS ON HER FACE WAS PRICELESS! HAHAHAHAHA! LMFAO!

nikki1786

LizQuen
i finally got caught up with the episode... credits to "lakorns" in YT and jin for the caps... at least i'll be able to understand every situation.

lmao... i cant wait for the next episode... i'll make sure to watch it live~! the catfight hahaha~!
and i wanna say "awwwww" to Din... he's falling for her even more. love his facial expression.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
OMG!!! WHEN ANNE WAS CALLING KEN, AND HE WASN'T PICKING UP, I KEPT YELLING AT THE SCREEN SAYING "PLEEEASE, PLEEEEASE, KRUE KOOK, PLEEEEEASE" (like how anne says it to him). BUT HE WAS KILLING ME SO I JUST ULTIMATELY YELLED, "PICK UP THE DAMN PHONE!!!" HAHAHA

lilypha

sarNie Adult
actually, the storyline is so well-acted that I can feel how Din is feeling. I dont hate him for not picking up calls but instead feeling sorry 4 him to face with a romance that cant be return(from his current view)

I m so in love with this lakorn.

nina07

sarNie Adult
Love that white poster Bellefire! Can he not be any more FINE... LOL. :wub:

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Love your graphic belle!!! I suck so i won't even attempt!! You always use the best looking picture of Ken!!! :lol: just two more days until the next episode!!! After watching the BTS and poll winners I just want to watch the rest of the lakorn right now!!! :lol:

nikki1786

LizQuen
Love that white poster Bellefire! Can he not be any more FINE... LOL. :wub:
tenchu... ^^

Love your graphic belle!!! I suck so i won't even attempt!! You always use the best looking picture of Ken!!! :lol: just two more days until the next episode!!! After watching the BTS and poll winners I just want to watch the rest of the lakorn right now!!! :lol:
mmm... im just looking over the Ken folder of mine here, checking if what's the best picture that would suit to Anne's picture. that's how i do it... XD

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
bellefire, your artworks are beautiful...thanks for sharing...

wow, anne looks gorgeous on that covers....

and gesss, I can't wait till wednesday....I have been counting those long hours....

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Ann looks elegant!! ^ I know right!! I can't wait to see the both of them together in a magazine shoot together!!

I'm still working hard on the MV!! But still waiting for the next few episodes to come out.