Soot Saneha (Lakorn Thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^you can dl it in the buddy media section. peaches has uploaded epi 1 already.

so far, its quite enjoyable! i thought it was funny when alin had a dream of marrying willy but the phone rang haha

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
thinkjaden uploaded the first episode!!

He's the link!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXtV1iAWGak

heres the opeaning with subs thanks to Anonymousblue2001!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uZkfTEx7jg&feature=sub

june2s

sarNie Hatchling
Ann, Ken and Willy really aged in this lakorn. They all look exhuasted especially Ken. Look at his face. Willy looks old in here, But he is still very good looking and tall. Ann is very funny in here.

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
as expected, their acting are superb. I like them both. but somehow Ann look quite old here. Some scenes there are some winkles on her face. But no doubt she is the best in acting.

fun

Expired Sarnie
It starts out similar to Oum Ruk but instead of a fan shoot, it was an award ceremony. Alin (Anne) finally arrives. Then it goes to a new scene with her taking pictures with Ming (Pei). She puts on a smile and drifts her arm around Ming as if they were close friends lol. Suddenly her bracelet clutches onto Pei clothes. As Ming excuse herself, Alin purposely making it look accidental that she pulled off Ming’s top making a headline. I thought the beginning was kind of unnecessary but it was quite enjoyable hehehe.

Anne is such a diva lol. After watching the lakorn, I got very hungry lmao The lady that plays Ken’s mother just loves to switch roles. Rang Ngao-Ken’s mother, Oum Ruk-Ken’s aunt and now Soot Sanae Ha-Ken’s mother. So in 365 days, let me guess she will be playing the aunt ahahahaa. Anyways I can’t wait to rewatch this with English subtitle and for next week episodes. So far it’s very cute, a lot of cooking with Ken and Anne already. There should be more to come- me likey. lol

lisa

sarNie Juvenile
is 1st episode good? i'm downloading it now

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^lol yea i also notice how they started the opening scenes almost like oum ruk. her role is kind of similar too..but so far, i like it. its a different flavor from their last lakorn..i actually think anne looks younger here compare to SB.

nina07

sarNie Adult
hmm, first episode was okay I guess. Maybe I just had really high hopes for just the first episode. LOL. Idk, maybe it'll grow onto me as the lakorn progresses. Plus, Ken really needs to change his hairstyle back to the one he had in SB! Makes him look old in here. :( Either way, he's still goodlooking. HAHA. I guess I'm just not used to Anne being the diva..LOL.

fun

Expired Sarnie
^^lol yea i also notice how they started the opening scenes almost like oum ruk. her role is kind of similar too..but so far, i like it. its a different flavor from their last lakorn..i actually think anne looks younger here compare to SB.
She wasn't really a diva in Oum Ruk. I think her character resemble more with the one she did with Kong where is was also an actress. LOL.

I think Ken looks mighty fine. The hair doesn't bug me much. But to me, here Anne looks older than Ken in certain scenes, I think if she leaves her hair down she looks much younger. Ken and Sonia kind of weird together lol... that was so unexpected. Willy's mother seems like a total itch... she is probably the reason why Willy broke off with Sonia. It seems like Willy still in love with Sonia.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
The first episode was kind of slow but it was enjoyable really love their interaction with each other. They so look like they aged but i think it might be the style they have Ken needs to change his hair to make him look younger even if he doesn't spike it at least just leave it down it'll make him look younger.

I really love the part where she followed him out, tripped and he caught her she just smiled and said thank you. lol :wub:

Willy seems to love sonia but can't be with her since his mother interferes with his life.

And about Ken, his life his so sad! I can't believe they could make her cook everything! Made me pissed i'm glad that Ken isn't just someone who just takes the shit that they give him and his mother. I love the servent girl she's so cute!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
^the part where she tripped and he caught her was adorable. She just smiled, usually after it, is usually a slap or a blush. But it ended with her just smiling like a fool ahahahaha...

nina07

sarNie Adult
LOL and I love her name is still Kun Lin like in SB. ^^ I miss that lakorn now, gosh. LOL.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the caps.

I think episode 1 was pretty funny. They all really have aged. And gosh, they're SO white and pale! haha. Too much white powder foundation on! LOL. I never knew what silly faces Anne could make! haha. Some of her faces in ep. 1 were so cute and hilarious. I love both Ken and Anne's characters in here. Everything seems good so far, only except for the fact that Anne needs a new wardrobe in here. Her dresses/outfits/look wasn't all that glamourous. They were nice but weren't exactly stunning. lol. This drama should have high ratings. Willy is so dreaming. I've really missed him. The last drama I saw of him was with Angie. Anyways, I can't wait for episode 2. :)

fun

Expired Sarnie
ann acts really immature lol especially when she's around willy. awwwwwwww WILLY IS SOOOOOO HANDSOME
She acts like a cult when she's around Willy LMAO who wouldn't. I would be tripping all over the place if I was around Willy. My eyes would be focused only on him ahahahaha

wow she really does look good. i lob her dress
She really stands out lol. The color really hurts my eyes or it could be that I am extremely tired lol

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
so far so good for ep.1. the story between p'ek and n'ek is cute. he's her cooking teacher,how cute. first thought they will argue in serious way because of the way they first met but after he became her teacher was cute. Anne fit this kind of character she play it naturally cute&funny. like it when she play this kind of character like when she play in Oumruk too. she match this kind of character more than in SWB. and like Ken's character too he match this kind of character than a aggressive rude guy in SWB and JR. and he looks cutier in here than in JR. i think Anne and Ken fit more to play a romantic comedy together than drama like SWB and RN. it's funny that she like Willy and he like Sonia who are husband and wife. but after they became close and bonded so make them fall in love. will be cute. i like that this is a new novel that is make into lakorn because i'm so sick and tire of re-makes nowadays. there is so many good novels out there they can make into lakorns instead of re making same lakorns over and over because it's boring.