Soot Saneha (Lakorn Thai)

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Yeah!!! That's good to hear!!! I hope it comes out the middle of the year!!!

orchidjadedx

sarNie Egg
very very very confirmed! you could even hear it through dir. aew, ken and anne's lips!

credit to anonymous!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnwJ-uxzmnc

it may start filming next month or beginning of march and might air on oct to the end of the year!!!
really wow thx for sharing the info...but i thought that this lakorn was gonna come out b4 their other one (365 days of love)....bc if this one airs in oct to end of yr then that means that their 2nd one won't air till 2010 rite...hopefully i'm wrong...i really can't wait to watch both dramas before 09 ends...

tinah

sarNie Coma
most likely we wont see 365 wan hang ruk til next byear. well atleast we wont be seeing those non-fans complainning how bored they are to see ann/ken 2 x in a year.

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
most likely we wont see 365 wan hang ruk til next byear. well atleast we wont be seeing those non-fans complainning how bored they are to see ann/ken 2 x in a year.
hahaha! you're right tinah!

wow! they'll have 3 lakorns in 3 consecutive years! <---- a fact that'll drive the haters insane! hahaha!

Kimluvka

sarNie Egg
hahaha! you're right tinah!

wow! they'll have 3 lakorns in 3 consecutive years! <---- a fact that'll drive the haters insane! hahaha!

:D :D :D

Because they jealous of Ken&Ann unbeatable on-screen chemistry, their excellent acting, their success.

I wish that I can watch a KA lakorn every year~

tinah

sarNie Coma

Because they jealous of Ken&Ann unbeatable on-screen chemistry, their excellent acting, their success.

too bad for them and good for us hehe. if they're bored they should tune in to other lakorns

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
^ i agree...stop yapping..and start clicking lol

but it saddens me tat 365 will be postpone possibly next year *tears*
i was reallie hype about the lakorn and i'm reallie scare it won't happen argh tat would
doubly suck eheh...but i hope Ken has time for Chompoo & Cherry...gosh
he's so busy...isn't he filming a movie too....

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️

Oh indeed. The chemistry they have onscreen is just unbelievable. I just absolutely loveee them. :D

too bad for them and good for us hehe. if they're bored they should tune in to other lakorns
:lol: you said it Tinah. We can't satistify everybody now. If they don't like it, shoot, whateves.... more for us to drool & scream about. hehe.

^ i agree...stop yapping..and start clicking lol

but it saddens me tat 365 will be postpone possibly next year *tears*
i was reallie hype about the lakorn and i'm reallie scare it won't happen argh tat would
doubly suck eheh...but i hope Ken has time for Chompoo & Cherry...gosh
he's so busy...isn't he filming a movie too....
Gasp.... don't say that kashie!!! :lmao: you're gonna make me think they won't have 365 days!!! :(

lisa

sarNie Juvenile
i don't mind which lakorn air first as long as anne and ken are together. :spin: we should do a count down to the filming

honda

sarNie Hatchling
I don't understand how someone can be bored with a Ken/Ann lakorn. The chemistry they have together is just amazing. I'm one that will probably never be bored of Ken/Ann lakorn.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't understand how someone can be bored with a Ken/Ann lakorn. The chemistry they have together is just amazing. I'm one that will probably never be bored of Ken/Ann lakorn.
i know.. they are so great together, that after one we just want to see more of them.