Soot Saneha (Lakorn Thai)

fun

Expired Sarnie
Captain and Aom had 5 lakorns together. I thought there was more <_<

Ken and Ann rocks, I don't mind the pairing over and over as long as I like the couple. Hehehehe!!!!!

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
:clap: :dude: That's right!! I love Ken-Ann couple so I don't care if they are paired up 100 times i'll still watch it!! To me this couple can change the whole world of Thai lakorn!!

im with u on that man...... that is true. i love this couple.....no matter how many time they are in a lakorn together i will still watch... cause they are the one...i wish to see them in more lakorn...

Captain and Aom had 5 lakorns together. I thought there was more <_<

Ken and Ann rocks, I don't mind the pairing over and over as long as I like the couple. Hehehehe!!!!!
yep yep! coz they are the reasons why i like thai entertainment even though i don't have any thai blood in me!

g3mini00

sarNie Juvenile
No, it's not the same lakorn.

"Soot Saneha" means "Love Recipe"

This lakorn is Romantic/Comedy about cooking.
N'ek's character is like N'ek in "Oom Rak".
N'ek is a former actress turning to be a host of a TV cooking show.
But she doesn't know how to cook, so she has to learn how to cook with P'ek.

I also heard that they will shoot this lakorn before "Satroo Saneha"( Ken&Cherry).
but i really want to see "Satroo Saneha" first. :(
Soot Saneha is like cherry and mart's new lakorn a little bit.

orchidjadedx

sarNie Egg
omg i can't believe captain and aom had 5 lakorns together and yet here's some ppl who sound like their eyeballs are gonna come rolling out watching another ken-ann pairing....gosh i'm so excited for this one as welll....woohoo can't wait....

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I love your .gif They are too cute... I want to join in too with your dancing
LOL. You are welcome to join Fun! OMG at first, i thought Ann was replacing Cherry I was gonna cry because I wanna see Ken/Cherry! but now i'm excited that they both are working with Ken. :wub:

Kimluvka

sarNie Egg
But I really can't agree with Ken's choice of his current hairstyle, just weird enough.

See this pic below:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
This lakorn will start its production in the February.
WOW! tat is fast but wat about his lakorns w/ Cherry & Chompoo...argh i was reallie looking forward
to tose as well as 365...*sigh* i guess tis was why they didn't announce any of his lakorns
for 2009..cuz they were changing his lakorns around

Two KA lakorn in 2009, I feel so happy as a steady KA fan~
i dunno if we'll get to see 365 days of love cuz Ken usuallie only does 2
lakorns per year...and he has 2 other lakorns lined up w/ 2 other nang'eks for him as well...

but welcome to the forum..and glad to see a new KAnn fan lol :wub:

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
satroo sanaeha and soot sanaeha?? I'm confused! but both got ken in it, so that's a plus. :D

Kimluvka

sarNie Egg
I like Aom, too. She is also one of my favorite thai actress, besides Ann.

I wish that Ann, Ken, Aom, Aum, Noon, Tik and Rome will be together in a lakorn in the future, haha, I know it sounds like a daydream~

cecilia

Staff member
But I really can't agree with Ken's choice of his current hairstyle, just weird enough.

See this pic below:

WOW. this caught me off guard, i agree.
i don't like the cut, makes him look old for some odd reasons
and the do just look as if someone photoshop it on him .. lol
not a good cut for this daddy -- he needs to just spike them all up ^^

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️

See this pic below:

:lmao: what was ken thinking with that hair!?! Sometimes... I wonder who dresses Ken & Noi up... LOL. As much as I love the couple, their style of choice is not the business... <_<

fun

Expired Sarnie
This lakorn will start its production in the February.
Thanks for the awesome news!!!

:lmao: what was ken thinking with that hair!?! Sometimes... I wonder who dresses Ken & Noi up... LOL. As much as I love the couple, their style of choice is not the business... <_<
At that pics, Noi looks like his mommy there. That dress does Noi no justice! Hehehe!!!