Soooo what's YOUR dirty little secret?

noungning

Heartless
i know everyone has one... its not called lies...its u kno just lil secrets that we don't tell the whole truth about...

tell me what ur dirty lil secret it... :shocked:

well mine is... i i i i ....leech alot... wait everyone knows that... ummm i use to drive around in front of my x-friends houses and take pictures in the morning... i mean like around 3-4am in the morning lol... gord knows... hahaha this is just my little secret... so what is urs?

come on...tell one, tell all... don't leave it a secret ne more... :w000t:

kitkat

sarNie Elites
i don't think people would tell their secrets because if we tell it, then it will be not a secret anymore...

secret is something that no one ever know even your families, close friends, and even pets (well, for me, so yeah.). :p just for yourself only. that's what i believe in that's what secrets stand for.

Rakniran

Yeah around 3am i always get horny..Am i allow to say that? I think is normal cus is very early and the weather just set u in the mood for it.Wake my bf up and make him give it to me. If,he doesnt.I just sit on his face and he will start doing his work.hahhahahhahaa...lol....
I would imagine myself doing it with this guy name Michael Joe Everson . He is a navy seal and a pilot. White guy with blue eyes,tall,and muscluar body.
I'll will have that imagination ,while doing it with my bf sometimes only. Not always...I luv my bf 's MIchael...

Shhhhh...dont tell my bf..is a secret!

Rakniran

noungning said:
i know everyone has one... its not called lies...its u kno just lil secrets that we don't tell the whole truth about...

tell me what ur dirty lil secret it... :shocked:

well mine is... i i i i ....leech alot... wait everyone knows that... ummm i use to drive around in front of my x-friends houses and take pictures in the morning... i mean like around 3-4am in the morning lol... gord knows... hahaha this is just my little secret... so what is urs?

come on...tell one, tell all... don't leave it a secret ne more... :w000t:
[post="40541"][/post]​
Thats called stalking..Is against the law..She can call a cop on you..Be careful...I would be so scared if,i was her..Seeing u at my house taking pics around 3-4am and worst of all ex bf?..hmmmmm

vilasaeng

sarNie Juvenile
I still run to my parent when there are lighting and thunderstorm also when I'm really scare and spook out...

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
that's why it's a SECRET!! =P i dont kiss and tell .. wow rakniran .. that's so harsh .. you don't let him sleep?!?! when my bf falls asleep im scared to even kiss him on the cheek ! you and your bf is soo passionate .. remeber dont be so passionate now because the flame will die out ..and leave pain haha but whatever makes you happy!! ^_^ .. my bf doesn't want me that way even IF i ever walk around naked he wouldn't! ahahah is that a good thing? oh okay one little secret of mine .. i get scared in the middle of the night .. so when i need to use the washroom .. i make someone in the house walk me to the washroom and stand outside if there's noone i wont go till the sun comes up!! :sweat:

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
LOL wow, Kawaii I seriously recommend a flashlight for you, better watch out for malfunctioning of your bladder for keeping in too long. As for my secret? Hmmm...it's no secret that I still check under my bed and inside my closets for "monsters" :p I know I know, it's embarrassing to even admit but I get really paranoid and or scared if it's not checked before heading to bed. LOL please dont think I need psychiatric help from being scared of monsters :lol:

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
Wai Wai Noodles said:
LOL wow, Kawaii I seriously recommend a flashlight for you, better watch out for malfunctioning of your bladder for keeping in too long. As for my secret? Hmmm...it's no secret that I still check under my bed and inside my closets for "monsters" :p I know I know, it's embarrassing to even admit but I get really paranoid and or scared if it's not checked before heading to bed. LOL please dont think I need psychiatric help from being scared of monsters :lol:
[post="40731"][/post]​
but im not scared of the dark im scared of GHOST!!!

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
Penny said:
yup yup .. come on now, i sleep with a nigh light :ph34r: ... OH MY GOD!! have you guys ever heard of peach sticks? it helps for real! we just found out that a kid died in my closet! when ever i'm in my room, i dont hear anything, but when ever my brother is in my room (watch movies) he said he hears a baby crying in my closet!!!! so my mom told me that peach branch scares away ghost, i went and stole some from my sister's backyard, and nail it all over my room!!! i feel safe and my brother doesn't hear it anymore when he comes in!!! Cool eh!?.. and when ever i go shower, i take one with me, it just feels safe! when i didn't know about peach branch, i swear, i have this feeling that someone is looking at me!!
[post="40763"][/post]​
peach branch!??! okay.. i gotta go find someone who has a PEACH TREE in their backyard and steal a branch!!! =P

Rakniran

KawaiiTennyo said:
that's why it's a SECRET!! =P i dont kiss and tell .. wow rakniran .. that's so harsh .. you don't let him sleep?!?! when my bf falls asleep im scared to even kiss him on the cheek ! you and your bf is soo passionate .. remeber dont be so passionate now because the flame will die out ..and leave pain haha but whatever makes you happy!! ^_^ .. my bf doesn't want me that way even IF i ever walk around naked he wouldn't! ahahah is that a good thing? oh okay one little secret of mine .. i get scared in the middle of the night .. so when i need to use the washroom .. i make someone in the house walk me to the washroom and stand outside if there's noone i wont go till the sun comes up!! :sweat:
[post="40688"][/post]​

Kawaii,keep the bathroom light on all night long thats what i do..My bathroom like is always on all night long til the sun come up...

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
Penny said:
yeah it REALLY helps! i'll take a picture of my room :D

p.s

why keep the lights on to waste electricity when you can get peach branch! eheh
[post="40848"][/post]​
:lmao: ahahh yea peach branch wont make your path to the washroom more visible either hahah .. thanks for the advice kids ^_^ leaving the light on is a good idea but the WALK to the washroom even with lights on it's CREEEPPPYY!!! peach branch?? what's your mom ethnicity anyway?

noungning

Heartless
Rakniran said:
Thats called stalking..Is against the law..She can call a cop on you..Be careful...I would be so scared if,i was her..Seeing u at my house taking pics around 3-4am and worst of all ex bf?..hmmmmm
[post="40639"][/post]​

haha wow u have a very crazy dirty lil secret lol

yeah they are my guy x-friends... i don't do it to the girls house hahaha because the girls are there with me taking the picture for me hahaha...

well a lil secret... its not too bad... i'm not trying to ask for combos to anyone's safe deposit lol... just relaxing and having some fun after th suicide thread kinda pushed everyone to depress mode...

night lights!!! i love em hahahah i have one every where ...one in the living room so i keep my door open to have some light shine in and in the bathroom... it saves electricity and kinda helps in seeing things when u don't really want a bright light on. but for ppl who's scared of monsters/ghosts and stuff... its always cool to have one hehe. but it doesn't stop the imagination

Kina

Dubsteppin'
u guys have interesting secrets....especially Rakniran....horny at 3 AM...wow lol

anyway....hmmmm...my secret is......i like to walk in the dark late in night when everyone's asleep. i don't know why...but i find the dark night very peaceful...i dont believe in ghosts bcz my religion, Islam, says that there are no ghosts...just DEMONS that ar actually AROUND US....heck...even knowing that, i dont get scared. im deeply and faithfully into my beliefs, and knowing it doesnt make me get scared at silly GHOST stuff or monster stories....so....i aint scared walkin by myself at night.

so yeah...there u go....my secret is: i love walking in the dark night.

im not weird....i just like tranquility and serenity and thats when i find it, at night ^_^