Sood Tae Jai Ja Kwai Kwa (Quiz & Quest)

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Omggg! Episode37 preview Taew's mommy has an affair O_O I hope her parents don't get divorce. Taew's dad is such a good man; I don't really care about Taew's mom thought since they barely focus on her. Lmao. They don't show Gale anymore but I care less; No more her=More scenes of Taew and Alex together, Haha :D But they haven't had any cute scenes since Episode34, I think. Episode35&36 focused on Oh.

moonstar

sarNie Adult
Omggg! Episode37 preview Taew's mommy has an affair O_O I hope her parents don't get divorce. Taew's dad is such a good man; I don't really care about Taew's mom thought since they barely focus on her. Lmao. They don't show Gale anymore but I care less; No more her=More scenes of Taew and Alex together, Haha :D But they haven't had any cute scenes since Episode34, I think. Episode35&36 focused on Oh.
WHAT!! I thought that lady was Taew's aunt, her's father's sister. SOmebody?

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I just watched episodes 35-40... Omggg this lakorn is getting so boring it doesn't even focus on taew and alex anymore >_______________> :(

moonstar

sarNie Adult
I just watched episodes 35-40... Omggg this lakorn is getting so boring it doesn't even focus on taew and alex anymore >_______________> :(
I so agree with u. All this time of watching it and hoping for Taew and Alex. NOthing is happening yet and the lakorn is already ending soon.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol "Na Kaew" is her aunt isn't it? LOL I swear it was the aunt ... because isn't it kind of awkward that the dad lives in one city and the mom lives in one city? Well I read the summary on Ch3 website and this is what it is as far as I can remember; Im kind of getting tired of uploading & watching this lakorn lol but here are some spoilers its just small summaries starting from where we are right now

Ram gets pregnant by Pong
Pong runs out of money and then decides to trick "Pin" his little sister to go to some person with power who likes her and he drugs her and she falls into it and that perv rapes her.
After his dad finds out he hits him and Pong runs away from home
Kaew takes Pin out of the country for school to run from that guy with power
Sawang quits working at Pat's shop and goes to work at Dtee's place
After awhile Pat realizes he has feelings for Sawang and goes to apolgize to her by taking her to the lake they are always at. Followed by his parents who asks for Sawangs to marry Pat
During this time Pat's father had learned to see Pat in a more different light because he is the one who takes care of him while he's sick and he built himself up from nothing and he's a stable support for his siblings
Poot Jib marry Go and they go back to the building to realize Pong had taken every thing and sold it because he had been running out of money."

The spoilers aren't really in order but those are some of things that are going to be happening

kimmerz

sarNie Egg
thanks for the spoiler! yeah im kidna sick of this too but im still watchign it cuz of alex and teaw LOL plus alex is a hottie LOL

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I'm still gonna watch this lakorn. Hopefully you or bunnii is still gonna upload it (; Thanks for the spoilers!! Omgg... I'm getting so excited now. Haha :D Poor Mint T_T Whyyyy do they have to do that to her :( She is sooooooooooo innocent!!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Off is a bit nicer to Alex now and he is more understanding now :) So happy!! Haha. Alex is such a cutie! This drama is really close to ending now T_T Makes me so sad but yet I am excited for Alex and Taew in Payong!! I don't know what was wrong with Gale in Episode41. But I think Gale is in love with Woot now. And Alex little brother.. Is he taking drugs or what? What's wrong with hiM??

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Omgggggggggg! Episode43 is so cute :wub: Taew gave Alex a longgg hug.. Omg that totally made me teary and blushed :wub: Haha.. Alex is falling for Taew.. Yay!! :D I lalaLOVE Alex and Taew toooo darn much and there little sweet scenes together.. Haha. Taew finally put her gorgeous hair down in this Episode, so pretty!!! I soooooo cannot wait till Episode44.. Grrr! Gotta wait till tomorrow just a few more hours.. Haha1

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks for the update i'll go watch ep.43 i haven't watch it in a while b/c tire that they don't have sweet scenes together, finally they have one.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
OMGGG! *TEARS*
Kimmerz are you forreal!
I cannot wait to see that episode already!! Grrr.
Too bad my lil sis is on the laptop :(
I just LOVE them too much together :wub:
Tee-Hee! Its making me blush already!!! l0l!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
awww.. ep.44 so cute the part he hug her. they are so adorable! so happy to see a sweet scene of them. hope there will be more.