Soo Sarn Poodaesah(Chulumpee)

Katerine

Butterfly123
Today episode was good! and when put the Necklaces on in mordern day wow super bich can out again lol but Rita looks gorgeous
and man Dome's got a sexy voice :p and next week look even better! :yahoo:

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
I just started watching this and here are three things that I like about it so far:

1. Turd and Pat's relationship that includes a past... all kinds of love/hate/denial tension= entertainment! Oh and they have chemistry. I'm an oldie so finding time and interest in lakorns nowadays almost never happens it's special or at least it better be special and there seems to be crazy potential here. How they left off five years earlier was a little shady. Like Turd, Really??? Banters good.
2. An adventure type drama. With a bit of everything, love, comedy, action, horror....
3. The R&B style theme song. A little silly, a little out of place considering the genre so far and I've never really seen a lakorn where the theme song is R&B, but still good and it goes with the 'freshness' that is the story and coupling.

This is my first Rita film, although I've been aware of her for sometime. She seems to be a star on the rise and RISE. I can see why...I'm waiting for prasard muerd too.

I hope they balance the lakorn out with the romance and adventure part, the story does not interest me as much as the leads, otherwise I will be really annoyed.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Ahh this air already? Dammit how am I missing so many episode of lakorns and stuff this weekend lmao ^__^ Rawr I need to start so I can see Rita x3333 And I can't wait to see her in the boran clothes she's extremely beautiful in those

CTR

The Realist guy here period
Ahh this air already? Dammit how am I missing so many episode of lakorns and stuff this weekend lmao ^__^ Rawr I need to start so I can see Rita x3333 And I can't wait to see her in the boran clothes she's extremely beautiful in those
Tina, can you post it up in BM because no one posted up yet? Thanks. I want to see what Rita looks like.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Really? Weird; Lol ok I'm recording it right now ^__-" hah I haven't uploaded lakorns in a while maybe I should get backs to it and quit being lazy :lol:

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
I like the songs here, especially the one with the female singer, but it's not the intro song. I heard it sometime during the lakorn. If anyone has uploaded it, please link me! thanks!

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
^ I third that. Especially when he has all that eye make up on...gives me the heebie jeebies thinking about his character's relationship w/ Niraphat.

Oh, is it just me or does Sonia Cooling and Aom Sakaojai look a lot alike? Sometimes I feel like I am watching Aom.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
The song is soooo good, I'm addicted to it now! =) Can't wait for the OST. Grrrrrrrrrrr. This lakorn really reminds me of SRJ with Rome, Chai & Joyyy! =) Too similair though but it looks so damnn good! I acutally don't mind NOK in here since he ain't the reaaal prake but his love scenes with Rita digusts me though, Ughhh. Tye and Ritaaa looks good together!!

Here's the OPENING: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPfGpoZmmz4

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile

Wow the song is really good! It goes with the lakorn really well. I'm loving Rita and Tye! They are both extremely cute, and Tye looks good in action lol. Sonia is gorgeous and Dom looks better with his hair cut. No comment for Chatchai but that man can ACT! =)

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Lol, Chatchai's acting always good, but his neck can use a lift, botox or something. Sorry that's mean <_< I was thinking, man if they were going to get an older actor for his role that should've gotten Willy at least he'd look better with Rita and Pim and he's said that he wanted to play someone evil and crazy. (Sighs) An opportunity missed... But yeah, I'm definitely downloading the soundtrack, the r&b track that comes on everytime pat and turd have a moment is my jam!