Soo Sang Tawan (DaraVdo)

ChenrukNote

Goddess
wait so is he tricking her to love him n then dump her at the end or something?? or does he really
love her?? cuz whenever he hugs her he alwayz make tis face..
Before he did not love her, but after ep 10 I think that he does love her because she cared for him while he was sick and stuff so yeah.

fun

Expired Sarnie
lols..they're not suppose to...they're fraternal twins
I mean nothing alike. I know a few fraternal twins, they at least resemble a little to each other, but in this case, absolutely none.

Before he did not love her, but after ep 10 I think that he does love her because she cared for him while he was sick and stuff so yeah.
So typical but who cares right. I like it so far. I'll start on episode 10 soon- hopefully.

I just hope this doesn't turn out to be like the Korean drama Mesa aka I'm Sorry, I Love You. Everything so far is similar.

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
I just hope this doesn't turn out to be like the Korean drama Mesa aka I'm Sorry, I Love You. Everything so far is similar.
I hope it doesn't turn out like that Korean drama either...hated the ending! It'll be too sad. I hope Tle and Pancake have a happy ending together with their baby. :)

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I like when Tle pulled Pan into the swimming pool, So romantic, how they make love in the swimming pool. :blush: :yahoo: Monday is coming, I can't wait for the BABY SCENE! :yahoo: Hope epi 12 and 13 have more scene of Pan and Tle.

pze

sarNie Adult
me too prisna im hopeing for more tle n pan scenes too......i feel like theres so little of them.....if i get a chance ill upload some pictures of them....its almost time for airing,.......

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I found some caps of the pool scene and the other scene as well....I read the summary..well actually I skimmed through it..Pancake gives birth to a
baby boy
:blush:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
awee!! A baby Boy!!! haha i also wants more or Pan and Tle!!
they are so cute now!! xD!! lol
thanks for the news TubbyTinker! :]]

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Today's episode has some cute scenes of Pan and Tle. He gave her his house keys! SCORE! LOL. And omg Tle is so dumb/funny he's like to Pan so are you going to leave me because girls talk in complicated terms so I need to ask to make sure :lol:.

Ana

sarNie Adult
I thought it was kool..LOL..I mean I only watch the lakorn for the 2nd couple but when Pan found out I was like YEA! about time :lol: . Someone needs to tame this guy :lol: or talk some sense into him ^_^

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Yeah so that now Pan found out the action will start or hopefully it will start, and I want to see the action lol. And also Pan is starting to have symptoms of pregnancy!

sunisa

i can't wait till tomorrow.so excited.is this lakorn gonna end next tues?finally Pan found out Tle bad intention.it was so sweet when he gave her his house key.i can't wait to see Tle reaction after he finds out Pan is pregnant.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
i can't wait till tomorrow.so excited.is this lakorn gonna end next tues?finally Pan found out Tle bad intention.it was so sweet when he gave her his house key.i can't wait to see Tle reaction after he finds out Pan is pregnant.
I don't think it will end next Tuesday even though it would be possible to wrap it up in three episodes but Mek's political career is just starting so Gahn did not really have time to sabotage it yet and the big (hmm I guess it equates to election day?) of where Gahn exposes his mom has still yet to happen. Plus the grandma needs to stop being crazy so she can apologize to Ravich and Juntagahn. And in the summary I thought that Juntagahn loses everything so he has to gain it back? Don't count my words on it though haha. I don't want to responsible for giving false info!

Ana

sarNie Adult
^ I read from somewhere I think from Thip? Pan say that its ending @ 15 episodes. Maybe its a rush ending.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
So it does end next week? Ahhh that sucks, I don't like rush endings but then they do have three episodes to spread it out with. Ana, do you know what airs after this?

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Thanks Ana :D. I definitely won't be tuning into that one unless it's really good or something lol. I like Tong as a singer and Film is alright as a singer but in lakorns I've only seen Film in Hima Tai Prajun and Tong in 12 Rasee so....As for Nam and Bee M. eewww, pass haha!

Ana

sarNie Adult
LOL!! Same here I'll pass on that lakorn too. Film is so :rolleyes: Tong is ok. Nam and Bee never liked them together -_-