Soo Sang Tawan (DaraVdo)

maijune

SarNie Adult
can't wait til monday...it's ending...yay....film and tong lakorn looks kind of interesting...since the first ep will be on air on tuesday...i probably try it b/c i don't have to wait another week for it...

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
omg i just got caught up... so sad for pan... he doesnt even no anything
bout her pregnancy... she alwayz go n check up and she even took
classes on it and the father of her child wasnt even there wit her... so sad..
he is so into his revenge..

ice

sarNie Hatchling
Haha those pictures w/ the glasses are really cute. I wonder why Pancake is barely pictured with the cast & crew...

fun

Expired Sarnie
I am watching this on videotape (the traditional way ahahahaha) it is not sync to the episode. What episode does Ling find out she is pregnant (tape 7) that is where I left off on. Well a little futhur. And can I bug someone to translate what Ling said to Tle when she waited in the rain at his house. That is the only part that I really want to know every word. Like usual I was only able to catch a few words.

I know I am behind but can anyone help me ^^. Thanks in advance!

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
I am watching this on videotape (the traditional way ahahahaha) it is not sync to the episode. What episode does Ling find out she is pregnant (tape 7) that is where I left off on. Well a little futhur. And can I bug someone to translate what Ling said to Tle when she waited in the rain at his house. That is the only part that I really want to know every word. Like usual I was only able to catch a few words.

I know I am behind but can anyone help me ^^. Thanks in advance!
Pan found out she's pregnant in eps. 13 before she went to Tle's house and waited in the rain. When he came out to talk to her, she said she had something important to talk to him about and asked if he loved her. Then she asked if he would forget about the revenge so they can start a new life together. Tle asked her if she was standing out in the rain just to protect Napa and Maek...if she loved and worried about them that much. Pan answered no. Everything that she's willing to do is for him, for them, and...Tle interrupts and asked for what? Pan said that if he gives up, she has good news to tell him. He asked her: "What good news?" Pan demands that Tle tell her first that he'll leave Napa and Maek alone, but Tle refuses to give up his revenge so she didn't tell him about the baby. Then she was mad at him because she said that he saw his revenge as being more important than their love and she won't stay with someone who was consumed with revenge. That made Tle mad and he was like: "Fine, if you don't want to stay with me. I've never gotten love from anyone, not even my mom. I already have someone that's willing to stay with me." Pan asked him who it was and he said Ravit. Pan asked what's the relationship b/w him and Ravit, but Tle wouldn't answer so Pan thought they were together since she didn't know that they're twins.

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
Those glasses are so cute. I wish I have some. haha LOL. anyone can translate what tle say at the end of the episode when he was up on stage with his mom. I am curious as to what he say that makes her seem kind of shock. Thanks.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Those glasses are so cute. I wish I have some. haha LOL. anyone can translate what tle say at the end of the episode when he was up on stage with his mom. I am curious as to what he say that makes her seem kind of shock. Thanks.
Juntagarn says something along the lines of Napa was pregnant with a fellow classmate when she was not even 20 yrs. old, but when she found out that she was pregnant, she kicked her low class husband to the curb, and instead married with a guy who's more high class, but to secure her bright future, she also hired people to beat her low class husband to death, and left her two twin kids at the side of the streets. One of the twins was admitted into an orphanage, and the girl twin that was still left out in the streets was picked up by cruel parents that used her like she wasn't a human being, and the boy twin who stayed at the orphanage for not long was then picked up by a group of drug dealers and was beaten and tortured. Both the lives of these two kids was dark, while at the same time the cruel mother went around creating a fake image of being meritorious to lie to society, and that cruel mother is her, Napa Seesutchard. The truth of this that is almost like a lakorn is being delivered to the audience at this time. *Flyers get thrown down* and it says mother saint or evil/witch mother, Napa Seesutchard.

Napa goes "Garn, what do you think you are doing? I asked what do you think you are doing? Juntagarn and Dr. Juntagarn, you guys are the same person right?

Juntagarn: Yes! Juntagarn and Dr. Juntagarn is the same person who keeps following and haunting you with the children being neglected story.

Napa: You are the one who's been causing problems in my family all along right?

Juntagarn: I work with Sakdina so that I can come back and destroy you and Mek.

Napa: You horrible person! You stabbed me in the back/blackmailed. I am going to kill you!

Juntagarn: Mother you killed me a long time ago!

And that's the reason for why Napa was so shock.

max

sarNie Elites
I am going through parts and parts of this lakorn! I want to see it so bad! I cannot wait for Thanksgiving weekend! I am going to watch this lakorn! LOL!

starrys

sarNie Hatchling
uh oh.....Monday is going to be really exciting..... :p

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
Juntagarn says something along the lines of Napa was pregnant with a fellow classmate when she was not even 20 yrs. old, but when she found out that she was pregnant, she kicked her low class husband to the curb, and instead married with a guy who's more high class, but to secure her bright future, she also hired people to beat her low class husband to death, and left her two twin kids at the side of the streets. One of the twins was admitted into an orphanage, and the girl twin that was still left out in the streets was picked up by cruel parents that used her like she wasn't a human being, and the boy twin who stayed at the orphanage for not long was then picked up by a group of drug dealers and was beaten and tortured. Both the lives of these two kids was dark, while at the same time the cruel mother went around creating a fake image of being meritorious to lie to society, and that cruel mother is her, Napa Seesutchard. The truth of this that is almost like a lakorn is being delivered to the audience at this time. *Flyers get thrown down* and it says mother saint or evil/witch mother, Napa Seesutchard.

Napa goes "Garn, what do you think you are doing? I asked what do you think you are doing? Juntagarn and Dr. Juntagarn, you guys are the same person right?

Juntagarn: Yes! Juntagarn and Dr. Juntagarn is the same person who keeps following and haunting you with the children being neglected story.

Napa: You are the one who's been causing problems in my family all along right?

Juntagarn: I work with Sakdina so that I can come back and destroy you and Mek.

Napa: You horrible person! You stabbed me in the back/blackmailed. I am going to kill you!

Juntagarn: Mother you killed me a long time ago!

And that's the reason for why Napa was so shock.
thanks for the translation, Nai_1_1. greatly appreciated. I will be watching Monday episode for sure for sure.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Pan found out she's pregnant in eps. 13 before she went to Tle's house and waited in the rain. When he came out to talk to her, she said she had something important to talk to him about and asked if he loved her. Then she asked if he would forget about the revenge so they can start a new life together. Tle asked her if she was standing out in the rain just to protect Napa and Maek...if she loved and worried about them that much. Pan answered no. Everything that she's willing to do is for him, for them, and...Tle interrupts and asked for what? Pan said that if he gives up, she has good news to tell him. He asked her: "What good news?" Pan demands that Tle tell her first that he'll leave Napa and Maek alone, but Tle refuses to give up his revenge so she didn't tell him about the baby. Then she was mad at him because she said that he saw his revenge as being more important than their love and she won't stay with someone who was consumed with revenge. That made Tle mad and he was like: "Fine, if you don't want to stay with me. I've never gotten love from anyone, not even my mom. I already have someone that's willing to stay with me." Pan asked him who it was and he said Ravit. Pan asked what's the relationship b/w him and Ravit, but Tle wouldn't answer so Pan thought they were together since she didn't know that they're twins.
THANKS!!! Poor Ling and poor Garn. So I'll resume on episode 14 =)!!!

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
OMG...the ending was so awesome!!! So worth the 1 week wait! What an emotional roller coaster for Juntagarn! I had tears in my eyes during the scene when his mom hugged him :lmao: He redeemed himself well too. I just love his character!
When he protected his mom and was shot by the uncle, I love how he didn't fall down right away. Instead he stood there bleeding and taunting the uncle until the uncle was shot down, then he collasped. So sweet of him to tell his mom he loved her before he passed out.