Soo Sang Tawan (DaraVdo)

chenling

sarNie Adult
i have to second that....i feel like theres not much of them on screen....hehe
I will thrid that...he's smoking hot when he just stares at pancake...and well she is looking soo hot herself in this.....OOoo and pze...OMG girl that sig.....ahhh Hwanhee..

Natsume

sarNie Adult
I've just finished watching all the eps and...I'm so in love with it :wub:
Pancake is really pretty in here and i hope also that there will be more Pan & Tle scenes :spin:

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
The casts went to a chrity event. Credits Tago @ pancakeclubs

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
hmm, interesting lakorn afterall.
I remember seeing the actress who plays as Tle's mom before... dunno where though. She is purdy. :)

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile

Is Jakjaan and Aof getting together in this drama? Looking at the drama so far , no because they are half siblings which would make it really weird?

ChenrukNote

Goddess

Is Jakjaan and Aof getting together in this drama? Looking at the drama so far , no because they are half siblings which would make it really weird?

They're not really half-siblings though because Ana said that Aof was adopted so i think he and Jakajun will get together.

I really like Jakjaan's character...so nice....

this lakorn is pretty sad at times...had tears and was crying when Tle found out Jakjaan and him are twins..arg..so sad...

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile

I watched the latest episode. God Aof is so mean to Jakjaan's character. But I think he's finally falling in love with her. I can't wait for the next episode. I'm really only watching for Aof and Jakjaan's character, even though Tle and Pancake's character are cute too!

Thank you for answering me Nai_1_1